Hello Fellow Weavers,
First of all Happy New Year to everyone. It has been a challenging last couple of years to say the least, learning to navigate through Covid-19! But, after almost two years since the launch of the original Axyn Ecwid Stacks, I’m very excited to announce it’s successor, EcwidPro!
EcwidPro is the next generation of the Axyn Ecwid Stacks. It was developed from the ground up with a leaner and cleaner code, for faster page loads, easy of use, modular design and edit mode previews.
EcwidPro does not tie you down to a single project, template or framework. It integrates any of your projects directly with any Ecwid account, all for the price of a single project! Use the tools that you already have and love working with.
EcwidPro is packed with new features! It allows you to customize Ecwid to fit your website design in ways which are not available anywhere else, nowhere! You can control the fonts, buttons, colors, headings, text… the look and feel of most of the Ecwid elements. You can also hide elements, That includes elements in the Category, Product and Product Details pages, Search, Shopping Cart, “Buy Now” Products and much more…
- New 34 stacks (vs 8 in previous version), 26 new stacks!
- New Enter your store ID once in the new Base Stack.
- New Order Fields Stack. ‘Form’ fields can now be dynamically added to the checkout process.
- New two (2) pop-up" modal stacks (Product Modal & Modal) you can dynamically engage potential customers visiting your online store, and promote sales/products depending where they navigate in your online store.
- New Icon Menu Stack lets you create graphical Ecwid navigation menus, that can replace the footer menu or the categories menu.
- New modular Customizer, re-organized in order to pack even more options, while being leaner and easier to use.
- New Search Plus Stack. You can now search within a single or a set of categories, and add more than one search boxes in a page.
- New Categories Menu Stack, take control of you Ecwid menu.
- New Product Plus Stack, more ways to display and/or style your product
- New Edit mode previews wherever possible.
- New ability to hide Ecwid elements.
- New code optimizations for faster page loads.
- New Font Stack (now part of the Customizer), and now supports variable fonts.
- New, Six (6) sample projects with landing pages and two additional pages for each of the main RW frameworks (UIkit3, Foundry, Foundation6, Source, Platform and a standard RW template).
- And much more…
EcwidPro brings the power of Ecwid into Rapidweaver, giving you everything you need to sell online:
- Create and manage products easily.
- Organize your products into categories.
- Sell physical or digital products as well as subscriptions.
- Accept payments from over 200 countries.
- Manage stock availability and shipments worldwide.
- Manage your sales through the Ecwid Dashboard or the Ecwid App in your mobile device.
- From one Ecwid account you can sell on your Website, Amazon, eBay, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Google and TikTok
- Grow your business with automated marketing campaigns.
- Offer promotional pricing, discount coupons, volume discounts, and more to help generate more sales.
- You can run multiple stores in a single website
- Give you the tools to run a membership site, where certain categories of products are completely hidden from the general public.
EcwidPro has built-in backward compatibility with the original Axyn Ecwid Stacks and it’s users too!!
- Projects developed with the Axyn Ecwid Stacks (v1) will continue to work as before, just need the new Base Stack added to the project.
- And to thank all the users of the Axyn Ecwid Stacks, they will receive a discount towards purchase EcwidPro. The discount is equal to the original price of the Axyn Ecwid Stacks. Just re-download the Axyn Ecwid Stacks (v1) DMG file from your Paddle account (https://my.paddle.com), open it and read the document named “update-coupon.rtd” for more details.
For more information, demos and to buy it, visit the EcwidPro product page here.