Any Black Friday Deals

Anyone knows about Black Friday HOT deals for Black Friday? I found these gems:

1. VECTOR STYLER at 50% OFF!!! Regular price: $94!! (get it for $45!)

2. AFFINITY SUITE (all 9 apps! 3 for Macs, 3 for PCs and 3 for iPads bundle) at $40% OFF!!! Regular price: $480!! (get it for $99)

1 Like

Get 50% off all Webdeersign Rapidweaver Stacks Projects from now until December 3!

Get 30% off any of our stacks, projects and even our (already hugely discounted) bundles! Just use the code STH-BF30 if the coupon is not automatically applied.

1 Like

Blocs will release v5 tomorrow.

https://blog.blocsapp.com/blocs-5-and-blocs-for-ipad-d3986c13f22a

@Norm

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing @Jannis 🙌

Anyone who feels trapped in hell, why not come take a sip of ice water tomorrow, you never know, you might like it 😉

4 Likes

Promise it won’t be a cold shower? 😂 😉

1 Like

This does not look or feel like a cold shower. Quite the opposite. Exciting times :)

2 Likes

It’s possible, after all no launch ever goes without a few bumps 🤪

Blocs looks like a good product, and the styling is very nice, but it’s hard to see if it supports more than basic web-building functionality. I’d certainly suggest it to someone who wanted a desktop-based sitebuilder that didn’t require too much technical know-how — what RW used to be.

1 Like
1 Like

blackfriday_multithemes_up_to_50

🌟 Black Friday / Cyber Monday 🌟 sale 40/50% Off
Themes & Stacks with hypePro customizable animations.

1 product 40%off or 2+ products 50%Off

take a look 🔎

3 Likes

In Blocs 5, wondering if it is now possible to open more than one file at a time.

Pinegrow 35% off

2 Likes

I love 1LD stacks. They work so well and are IMH crafted with functionality and productivity in mind. Gorgeous. If Apple still developing iWeb, today 1LD definitely would be head of design department.

1 Like

Yes, I agree. One of the joys of Stacks is the variety of different stackmakers, and the different kinds of products they make. Of 1LD’s stacks, I would definitely recommend ‘Layout 2’ — it’s the most sophisticated flexbox stack out there. It works particularly well with Source Grid, especially for making cards within grid items.

2 Likes

It’s not, however there are many ways to move content between projects that keep the underlying html and css ordered and in tact.

How indeed would you do that?

Source already has full flex-box everywhere. Unless I’ve missed something, I can’t see how using another stack to provide flex-box would make sense in Source. E.g. How would a 3rd party stack gain access to the CSS Grid Item dimensions which are essential to using flex in a grid-item. If you need to build a card you can add a Container, Coder, etc to apply multiple flex alignments to various stuff inside a grid itemm, and it will always be lighter and faster than using a 3rd party flex stack.

For anyone not using a theme or framework with full fex suport, it does make great sense.

You can store full sites for re-use (site templates), full pages for re-use (page templates), Bloc sections for re-use (Blocs 🤓) and you can export/import full colour palettes from projects.

You can even pull in typography, images and colours from live websites with the Extractor tool.

But you can’t open 2 projects 😅

Basically 3 reasons.

1. We focus efforts on the web tech, CSS Grid, WebP, WC3 scores, lighthouse speed optimisations etc.

2. It’s more complex to copy and paste between projects when using classes and other web tech.

3. It’s rarely requested.

Hope that helps 👍

1 Like