Armadillo Blog

Does anyone know how to prevent the date showing in posts? I am assuming it needs to be a piece of CSS for the Custom Styles in Settings.

try

/* hide blog date */
.blog-entry-date { display: none !important;}

@Multithemes Thanks for that but sadly it doesn’t work.

@NimbleHost Do maybe have an answer to this?

Post a link so we can see what you are dealing with. Without seeing the code it would be next to impossible to give you a solution.

@Webdeersign
Here’s a link to the page:

https://beta.stapletonhouse.org/concert-news/

Also it seems impossible to contact Nimblehost using the contact form as the captcha code seems to be broken.

You are missing the closing brace from the .blog-entry-body > hr line in this CSS code. It’s causing all of the rules that follow to not be interpreted correctly. Fixing that will allow the code @Multithemes provided to work correctly.

/* The following code is user-submitted custom css entered through the web interface. */
.blog-entry-title a { font-size: 35px; font-style: italic; color:#1E688D; }
.blog-entry-date { font-size: 12px; Color:#638087; font-style: italic; }
.blog-entry-date { padding: 10px 0px 15px 0px; }
.blog-entry-author { font-size: 20px; color:#007899; font-style: italic; }
.blog-entry-body > hr { border: 0; border-top-width: 1px; border-top-style: dashed; border-top-color:#93A720;
3 Likes

Thank you so much for spotting that - it now works fine.

1 Like

Thanks @DLH

@Pixelart …maybe !important is not necessary, just try .blog-entry-date { display: none;}

1 Like

Thank you all for your help it is much appreciated.

1 Like

Sorry for the delay, thanks for the info re: the captcha form, I’ll get that fixed as soon as I can.

2 Likes

Great news that Armadillo is still being developed. I have several active Armadillo bogs and they have been utterly reliable and have been perfect publish and forget blogs, that just keep working. I reckon I have used or tried out all of the Stacks blog solutions over the years, and none are as easy to set up and maintain as Armadillo.

1 Like

@NimbleHost Are there unique classes within Armadillo that could be used to target the initial list posts and the full details of the post?

Essientially I was hoping to display the blog list in a CSS Grid and style the 2 views.

@Webdeersign There is a universal armadillo-content class added to all Armadillo content, which can (and was intended to) be used in this fashion.

2 Likes

Hi Jonathan, I’ve tried to contact you in order to find my order details in order that I can update my version of Armadillo. What’s the best way to do this as I think my last email may have gone to spam or not got through.

Regards

Barrie

Hi Barrie, you can retrieve order details here: lookup - or you can email the support address, which is just the word “support” at the nimblehost.com domain. My apologies if your prior requests have slipped through the cracks.