Armadillo blogs

@NimbleHost I currently have have 2 blogs using Armadillos multi blog feature. I have css set to hide the date from appearing but would like to add a third blog with the date showing. Is there anyway of doing this?

Tagging @NimbleHost

@Pixelart Hrm…if there is a unique id/class name on that page where the third blog is displayed, then yes, you can use CSS to target that specific “cascade”. For example:

#thirdBlog .armadilloContent .blog-entry .blog-entry-date { <yourCustomCssToDisplayDate> }

Assuming the CSS has more specificity than the other styles you have which are hiding the date, then it should override and display the date for this specific blog.

Hope this helps.

@NimbleHost Thanks for that. I just tried it but the date still doesn’t show. In your example what would I place here: { <yourCustomCssToDisplayDate> }
Here’s the current css I am using:

.blog-entry-title a { font-size: 30px; font-style: italic; color:#1E688D; }
.blog-entry-date { font-size: 12px; Color:#638087; font-style: italic; }
.blog-entry-date { padding: 10px 0px 15px 0px; }
.blog-entry-author { font-size: 20px; color:#007899; font-style: italic; }
.blog-entry-body > hr { border: 0; border-top-width: 1px; border-top-style: dashed; border-top-color:#93A720; }
.blog-entry-link { color:#00799A; }

.armadilloContent img{

max-width:100%!important;

height: auto!important;

}

.blog-entry-body img {
width: 100%!important;
height: auto!important;
}

/* hide blog date */
.blog-entry-date { display: none !important;}

.blog-entry-body { font-size: 22px; color:#638087; }

#thirdBlog .armadilloContent .blog-entry .blog-entry-date { <yourCustomCssToDisplayDate> }

The actual CSS will depend on the theme you are using and how it is designed to display dates, inline vs block, etc., but I’d probably try display: block !important; to start off with, you can also try “inline”, “inline-block”, “inherit”, etc.

Needless to say, you also need to change #thirdBlog to be whatever unique (non-Armadillo) id/class name matches the html container where the third blog is being displayed.

@NimbleHost Sorry but you’ve completely lost me. I think I’m being stupid - must be my age lol !!
I think I would probably be better just setting up a new Armadillo installation on the site instead for the third blog if is possible to have 2 Armadillo installations on the same site.

Just a thought but are you referring to the css in Amadillo’s settings or the css in RW?