Axyn Datepicker Updates

Hello everyone,

The Datepicker stack has been updated to v1.02.

Added ITALIAN language support.
The language picker is now in alphabetical order.

IMPORTANT NOTE if you purchased/downloaded my stacks, please be sure to add your e-mail to our mailing list (on the first screen of the “paddle” store), that way you may be informed when new versions or fixed for the stacks or projects come out.

3 Likes

The Datepicker stack was updated to version 1.0.6 which fixes a bug with the Today button.

IMPORTANT NOTE: due to some core changes, if you have existing projects using earlier versions of Datepicker, please make a note of your settings, then remove it from the project, and add it again from the stacks library.

Version v1.0.7 is now out!

I’ve added a setting for width size of the calendar and control of the horizontal position in always visible mode (as in container plus).

Also, added a setting to hide the input field. In regular mode the datepicker can also be used as a honeypot trap. And, when always visible is set, only the datepicker calendar shows, but not the input field.

Cheers,

Ricardo

1 Like

Ricardo, should the Ecwid stacks update from inside RW?

Thanks

Rob

If you have the pre-release version no. In that case you need to re-download from Paddle. If you have the any version after and including the official release version, then yes.

Also, if you have the pre-release version, please uninstall them completely before installing the new version

BTW the Ecwid Stacks are now officially on rapidweavercommunity.com.
I would appreciate a review and or a like, if you feel that they deserve it, lol

Cheers,

Ricardo

Fortunately, I always read the README files! 8-)

Old version uninstalled and new version up and running. Once the site is up I’ll certainly leave a comment.

Thanks

Rob

1 Like

To everyone using Datepicker:

After updating the datepicker stack to the latest version, stacks already in projects seem to retain old variables. In any case, you can fix it in 2 ways, bring a fresh datepicker stack into the project (it was my initial public recommendation when I updated the stack) and reproduce the settings of the stack already in the project, OR simply change (toggle back to the same setting) the buttons setting in the advanced section. See images below:

Cheers,

Ricardo

1 Like