Chroma Pro + MagicGellan2 mobile menu dropdown

On this (very rough draft) page, I’ve used MG2 inside Chroma Pro to have a logo scale from 0 to 80/120px and use the overflow bar.

However at tab/mob sizes the first item of the dropdown (About) is not clickable.

I thought it might be a pointer-events issue as the menu item is “under” the logo but I can’t crack the nub of the problem.

Any help will be gratefully received. Chroma/MG combo are my go-to: still the most intuitive and innovative menu stacks - apart from MenuLab (I speculate).

https://calligram.design/JMA/Design-1/

It is indeed the overflowing logo that is causing the Chroma Bar container (invisible) to overlap the MG2 Menu.
Your MG2 appears to be set to a mobile bar height of 70px so we can just limit the Chroma gubbins to that height with the following CSS (put it in site wide)

.chroma-scroll-pro, .su-content>.container>div{
    max-height: 70px
}

P.S. Can you get any deals off them on Kioti compact tractors, I’m in the market for one?

Thanks @tav. New times. Just like the old times 🤣

I’ve just popped an email to the client re:Kioti. I’ll let you know and put you together if he’s keen to talk - as I suspect he might be as a new enterprise.

1 Like