Coming Soon, another eCommerce Solution from Axyn! Reflow for Stacks

Hello everyone,

I am pleased to announce another eCommerce solution for Stacks. The Reflow Stacks, will allow easy integration and customization of the Reflow store into any RW+Stacks project. Just like our Ecwid Pro Stacks, it will seamlessly integrate with any of the current Frameworks available for Stacks, as well as any RW Theme. It will provide fine tuned customization of the look and feel of Reflow, saving many hours of work, when adding eCommerce to your client’s site. It adds functionality like product listings and shopping carts, turning your site into a fully working online store. Just link your PayPal and/or Stripe accounts, and start selling.

You can have a free eCommerce account with Reflow for up to 100 products. Reflow Pro is also available for $9.99/mo., for up to 1000 products and up to 10000 registered users, as well as more advanced features. For more information about Reflow eCommerce, visit https://reflowhq.com

Stay tuned, more information soon!

Cheers,

Ricardo

12 Likes

Great to hear, Ricardo! :-) Any infos about if this shopping system does meet the GDPR-/DSGVO-requierements here in Germany (and Europe)?

1 Like

Sounds great Ricardo. When will your Reflow tacks be available, I have just the project for it.

Not sure @wolf, but I will let you know what I find out.

1 Like

I am hoping by end of March beginning of April, just depends on how many curve balls get thrown in my direction in the next couple of weeks 😉

Hello everyone,

Reflow for stacks release a little delayed, as the API v2 came out mid-stream, and I’d like to have all the v2 features built in in the very first release of Reflow for Stacks.

Cheers,

Ricardo

4 Likes

Do you have an actual release date yet?

Hi @alixnotes ,

I don’t at this point. I’m on the way to take care of an elderly family member. I’ll keep everyone posted here. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that I can work on it some more this week.

Cheers,

Ricardo

2 Likes

any news on this?

Hi @alixnotes,

I made quite a bit of progress these last few days. I’m still in France taking care of my almost 100 year old step-father.

It’s on beta a the moment. Ill post some updates here .

I’m happy to see that there’s some interest.

Cheers,

Ricardo

2 Likes

Any news of when you are shipping this? @Ricardo

1 Like

Hi @alixnotes ,

Thanks for your interest, I don’t have a release date yet, as I had some family and other personal issues that affected my ability to give the amount of attention needed to wrap up the project.

I have recently restarted to work on it and began polishing the project, especially edit mode to give it as much WYSIWYG as possible.

I’ll keep you posted, in fact, I can let you know when I have a beta ready for testing.

Cheers,

Ricardo

1 Like

Any news?

Hello @alixnotes,

I made a decision to sell a pre-release version to a few hand picked users. The pre-release version will have limited documentation and just a couple of sample projects.

Meanwhile, I will continue add documentation and projects.

Let me know if you are interested and I can add you to the list. The pre-release will be available soon. Right now I have started on a demo project for UIKit 3. What framework do you prefer to work with?

There is another thread about Reflow, here is the link:

Thanks,

Ricardo

1 Like

Reflow pre-release coming soon in March 🥳

4 Likes

Looking forward to this - I have a project waiting.

Has anyone compared the Ewcid Pro and Reflow stores from a reliability PoV? Reflow is far more affordable and looks to be a better fit for a small business.

Thank you for the good news, I am also looking forward to this. I have set up one webshop with an older system for a new customer, as soon as I can lay my hands on your stack, I will use Reflow instead.

Hello Ricardo, How far are we from a release?

Guessing less than 9 days…

1 Like

Next week will be the “pre-release”. It will be released with 3 small sample projects one for UIkit3, one for Foundation6 and one for Foundry3
Once launched I’ll begin working on documentation.

4 Likes