Digital download in Rapidcart Pro

Hej

I am having trouble getting the digital download to work in Rapidcart Pro. It is not the cart that is the problem, it is Amazon S3 buckets. I have set the region to be Ireland that should supports signature version 2, I have set the access of the bucket to be public, and still Rapidcart is saying that “Bucket has no access permissions” - I can not figure out what is wrong here. I stumbled on some information on Amazon where it was saying something about S3 support has been depreciated, but now I cannot find that information again. Anyone have the digital download working on Rapidcart Pro?

Kind Regards
Kent

Just an update if someone is seeing this and have the same experience. So one bucket I choose the region to be Stockholm, that is still not working. But the second one where I choose the region to be Ireland is working now. I have not done anything. I contacted Roberto who is always helpful, so to answer his question I went and checked Rapidcart and I found it was working. So it seems Amazon is a little slow in settling the changes one is making. That seems to be the case.
Kind Regards
Kent

2 Likes

And that is really nice, now I have a webshop that can handle digital downloads, that is nothing but awesome…

1 Like