Email Signature

Hello, I am looking for a email signature program - with no reacurring fee.
For Apple mail and IOS.
I looked at Joe Workmans suite for Email - but that is more for promotion I think - or could you create a html signature with?

What do you mean by email signature program? What do you want to do?

To create a signature to put on every mail you send with a picture and layout.

There are many online services with reacurring fees to just host your imageā€¦

Just write up some text, and drag an image in. Itā€™s really easy, no need for a program.

Checkout Email Signature Creator by Mad Birdies on the App Store. Has worked well for me and is a quick way to create good looking signatures.

3 Likes

Email sigs are a pain and not handled well by Apple Mail. I managed to get something decent by using a service such as you describe, but hacking it up externally to avoid the recurring fees.

2 Likes

Are you shure this works - going by the reviews - ā€œthe worst app everā€ " you should be ashamed" - I know reviews are not allways reliable but there is not one positiveā€¦
And then if it one or two ā‚¬ I would try it but its 8ā‚¬ and that would be a shameā€¦

Works fine for me. It isnā€™t iWeb for signatures, so you have to think about what you are doing so thatā€™s probably why you get some bad reviews. It requires you to choose text sizes and a suitable image and then adjust the image to the best size, but other than that is is straight forward.

1 Like

OK thx I try it outā€¦

Indeed works like a charm - on apple mail and ios - looks like the neg people are non technicalā€¦ Iā€™m going to write a positive review to counter ā€˜the dark sideā€™

4 Likes

Joe Workmanā€™s Email stacks are really great. However, you canā€™t use them directly to create an email for Apple Mail because Mail doesnā€™t send html. Sadly, if you use safariā€™s Share command, it doesnā€™t create a very good work-around. However, there is an html email program for the Mac called Airplane. Itā€™s send-only, so you wonā€™t receive emails in 2 different places.

I use @Doobox free Mailshot stand-alone app. Works really good. I combine its html output with Sitelokā€™s emailing system.