FormsPlus file uploads

Does anyone have a working FormSnap3 email template to show here? I just need to see the correct syntax and format.

I finally figured this out from watching an old formSnap2 video.

The Emails Template should contain something like this:

Form received from #contact_name# at #company_name#

Company Name: #company_name#Registered Address: #registered_address#
Post Code: #post_code#
Contact Name: #contact_name#
Phone Number: #phone_number#
Email: #email#
Some Checkboxes: #checkbox_list1#

After a few conversations with Greg at Chillidog, on Greg’s suggestion, I tried the previous version 1.95 of FormsPlus and the File Upload works perfectly so there appears to be an issue with the current version.

However, I have since changed the forms over on this site, to use Yabdab’s FormSnap with the extra Input pack because of the Signature facility which works brilliantly. A side benefit of the Signature function, is that the signature images are relatively small at about 10k which build up on the server over time. This isn’t a big issue but you may need to delete or move them depending the space available. The information submitted emails can be tarted up nicely with logos and include the image of the signature which is far better than a link to the image on the server.

Thanks @Kent for suggesting Formsnap an I am very impressed with it. The date and time pickers are very slick and there is a lot of attention to detail.

Can we see your install working? Have you published the site? Would like to see how it works.

Ta.

PM sent

Hi,
having problems with the upload stack of formsnap.
“Save attachments” is ticked.
Upload folder exists with permit for everyone to read/write (777)
Testing with a picture of 19 kB. Setting is “limited” to 20000 kB.
webadress is https://www.seminarhaus-deinsdorf.de/kurse/2023formular/
Saving data in Google sheets works - when there is no file uploading involved.
Upload does not work - see screenshots attached.
Versions are RWC 9.1.1 Stacks 4… (latest)
How did you solve this @Kent
@yabdab ?

Thanks,
Tom

Bildschirmfoto 2023-08-24 um 16.30.32
Bildschirmfoto 2023-08-24 um 16.29.11