FREE for FOOD BUSINESSES: Axyn ECWID Stacks + a free and complete ECWID eCommerce solution!

Restaurants and other Food Services have been hit hard during these difficult times (mine included), many closed and others now forced to sell only via carry-out or delivery orders. If you think that creating an ECWID online store can help one of these businesses, Axyn Technology and ECWID are here to help.

If you are a restaurant owner ( or a designer volunteering your time to help build a restaurant/food service online ordering system ) then I would like to help by providing a free copy Axyn ECWID Stacks, specifically for this purpose. And a free special eCommerce for restaurants with ALL the tools needed to succeed, free for the entire 2020 year!! This is not the normal free limited account from Ecwid, it was especially designed to help restaurants and other food service establishments during this crisis.

To get this, please follow the instructions provided on the Ecwid Stacks Product page, to create your new Ecwid Store for that restaurant. I will then provide you with a free copy of the current version of the Axyn Ecwid Stacks, and the ECWID eCommerce account is FREE for 2020.

I’m very happy to be developing stacks for and working with Ecwid. Helping one another is paramount at this time.

Cheers,

Ricardo

6 Likes

Hello all,

I made some changes on the procedures to sign up for a free Ecwid eCommerce account and the free version of the Axyn Ecwid Stacks. I have a guided procedure.

Please visit the Axyn Ecwid Product Page to get started.

Hej Mr. Ricardo

I am working on a web store for delivery of bread, rolls, cakes etc from the organic bakery chain where I am the production & IT manager. We have lost half of our sales due to this world wide crisis. So we want to try to get some more income by delivering. Also we see this as an advantage for the people scared to shop. Most of our systems for the daily functioning of the bakeries are made with Rapidweaver. I need the store to be able to expedite the order without payment. Our solution is a mobile payment system popular in Denmark. The only two solutions I can find is Rapidcart pro 4 and then Ecwid. Rapidcart is limiting me from designing my page as I like. I have testet the Ecwid plugin and that leaves me in the same limited position regarding design. So I am now having my eyes on your stacks. Will they give med free hands in regard to designing the page? Does it work in other frameworks like Foundation, Platform and Source?

Since you apparently is working together with Ecwid, do you now if I can localize everything to the danish language?

I off course need to purchase the stack at normal price. I will do this gladly, so I am not asking for any discount or anything. Only I need to be able to design my page according to my bosses wishes (flimsy as they may be :-) ).

Kind Regards

Kent

I just discovered that the localization is super easy. I just needed to check danish in the localization part of Ecwid. Then everything is in danish, that is fabulous :-)

Hello @Kent,

I just saw your messages.
First I would like to clarify that I don’t work for Ecwid. I have developed a set of stacks which make integrating Ecwid easy, but also HIGHLY customizable. The Axyn Ecwid Stacks, should work with any framework and theme. I include samples projects for Foundation 1 & 6, Platform, Source and UIKit3. I don’t have Foundry so I couldn’t include a demo project for that, but it should work without a problem. You can customize color, fonts, buttons, wether and how categories display etc. So, using the stacks you should be able to deliver a site that pleases your clients. Please look a the samples on the link I provided above. Go to the multistore example, each store is done with a different framework.

And yes you can set your store main language to Danish, and set English as second language (or any other language for that matter), if you wish.

I hope this helps. Please check my website about the different offers for my Ecwid stacks, which if you open a regular paid store under my link you can get a discount for the stacks.

Let me know if you have any other questions, I am glad to help

Cheers,

Ricardo

Hello Ricardo. OK thank you, I think I will purchase your stacks. Sounds like a good solution for our company :-)

Kind Regards
Kent

I followed the link, and made a new account, but I cannot see where I can get your stacks with a discount?

Hi Kent,

I don’t see the account, so did you flow the instructions exactly? There is a guided tour, if for the COVID-19 help.
Which store did you open, a regular paid store or a free one for the COVID-19 help?
I also didn’t receive the filled out form, if it is for the COVID-19 version of the Ecwid Stacks…

Cheers,

Ricardo