FREE STUFF: footPop. A nifty "popup" that slides in and out in the footer of your page

footPop is a really simple but super effective little Stacks feature made using the brilliant Chroma suite of stacks from Big White Duck.

The purpose is simple: As the page scrolls down a little popup (that you can entirely style yourself) slides in at the foot of the page. It remains in view until the page scroll reaches a point that you specify, then it scrolls out of sight.

DEMO HERE*
GET IT HERE

The demo uses the brilliant Source framework by Shaking The habitual. You do not need to use this framework, footPop will work with any framework or theme, but you must install Chroma.

Enjoy.

• To get the freebie you need to signup to the free newsletter, after that you will get footPop and all my other freebies. Delete what you don’t want!

If you are already on the mailing list, you will get sent your free copy soon.

PLEASE NOTE: THIS FREEBIE IS APPROVED BY BWD.

In case anyone thinks I’m using their stacks to create free stuff without permission, I’m not . In NEVER release anything, free or paid for, without first asking the dev of any used elements their permission.

:-)

9 Likes

This will come in handy. Thank you very much!

1 Like