Future Stacks Announcement

Comparing this forum to QAnon just adds to the hyperbole, no?

3 Likes

I donā€™t think he understands.

2 Likes

Q-forumsā€¦thatā€™s the level youā€™re going for here because of one comment?

Ok.

Many forum members, and moderators, may have taken a position of support one way or another between Yourhead and Realmac but the forum overall is neutral and as far as Iā€™ve seen moderation has been pretty light and no posts/whole threads have been deleted.

2 Likes

If the sky actually does fall as hard as your anxiety is strong, youā€™ll still be fine. Youā€™re actually in a great position - seemingly for the next couple of years, youā€™ll still be able work in RW8 with the current version of stacks. This means you have a couple of years to figure out a new way to do what you do. I suggest you take some of that misplaced anxiety and use it to figure out how youā€™ll be approaching work in 2024-25. It would be more productive than littering this forum with your special brand of dread šŸ‘šŸ¼

Why this post is a reply for me?

1. Everything was already explained and Iā€™m not worry for this issue anymore.

And 2. Instead of using your time to insult me on an old topic that has been resolved I suggest invest your time helping people that needs individuals like you with knowledge and experience to be better web designers using Rapidweaver or Stacks.

Be kind with people.

Maybe this. Itā€™s not a mess Albert, itā€™s just work in progress. No one knows whatā€™s inside Pandoras box. Weā€™ll see but letā€™s not be dramatic.

1 Like

Let me see if I can understand this. You can read everything, select a quote and use it to show your point but you canā€™t comprehend when I said in the same forum that Iā€™m no longer worried about this and that I actually understand the situation? If I was dramatic (past) what word can describe your post?

I DONā€™T have the same inquiries anymore.

I will ignore any comment related to my old and no longer existing opinion about this matter.

Shakespearean tragedy

4 Likes

šŸ˜†LšŸšØMšŸ’„AšŸ”„OšŸ˜‚ You are hilarious.

2 Likes