Gallery 3 & Repository stack

I tested with different quality options. But the PHP library therefore is already creating decent results with the default setting.

1 Like

Great update to Repository. Presumably the resize library saves at 85% which is I think is ideal, and what most seem to save at.

1 Like

Yes love the updates. Now we are just waiting for the editor for Repository :-)

1 Like

Poster 2 I guess 😅

1 Like

Here’s a question for you Jannis. Allowing users to add files to a repo folder, without giving them access to Repo?

I’ve seen the download stack, but thinking this, but in reverse. Possible?

I do other some options to do this, but nothing particularly straight forward.

What should this user be able to do exactly?

See also Search for a client image upload service

I can add an uploader stack to a page, define the folder to upload to, set other parameters, send link to page to client, client adds files. I retrieve them via Repo.

Or… I setup a repo and G3, but don’t want to give client repo access. So I build an upload page with uploader stacks that each connect to a different folder within repo. Client just drops their images onto the uploader stack that corresponds to the folder/gallery they want to add the images to. Simples.

Or, If I or client want to setup a file share facility, I build the pages with iploader stacks and downloaded stacks. Users then access the page, grab the files they want using downloader and add the files they want using uploader.

Yes. I can imagine a simpler uploaded for Repo in the next mayor release, as also that client form the other thread is about.

1 Like

Yes yes, off course :-)