Gallery of Source sites?

Source except where its not!. Waiting for the content from the customer to populate the site, and the SEO work but basically there. https://djcommercials.co.uk

2 Likes

Thumbs up. Is that GoCMS being used for the blog?

Rob

Id like to see the grid layout for the centre section on the Haus home page , its nice, clean and sharp :)

If that was a question for me, then no. The properties “blog” is a Ghost blog and the Products page is Ecwid. Both are a dream to update and customise from the clients perspective.

If that was for me then yes :)
I love Go CMS its just so slick

1 Like

The grid layout is about as simple as it gets. One is a Grid set to 1 col for under 600px and then 2 cols above 600px. The Interior.haus one is slightly more in that it is a GridPlus set to 1fr (1 Fraction) under 600px and 2fr over 600px and the collapse swap happens when the column you want to swap is set to reposition below 600px to position 1. So just 3 settings away from default.

1 Like

Some superb sites! Great to see :)

Thanks a lot for sharing.

No, it was for @sa3305

Here is another. the galleries I made with Limelight (BWD)
For the Nav I used CleanMenu

7 Likes

Silence of Touch is a seriously beautiful site. Thanks for posting it and inspiring me to do better.

2 Likes

Very nice and clean site :-)

Lovely site. Great to see people post new Source sites.

That’s a really great site @Anugyan. Stunning. Thanks for sharing!

Just thought I would post a recently completed site based on SOURCE, and incorporating Total CMS

5 Likes

Just wanted to share another great site that has been built with Source. Is a really fantastic site - all the more so thanks to the stunning images from Mike and his wife’s design business.

(Thanks to Mike for letting me share this).

8 Likes

Great and very professional looking site.

I like the design, with the exception of very low contrast between type and background. Bad from the accessibility point of view…

I think it is a beautiful site and didn’t really notice any contrast issues. But you may be right. I think there are ways to calculate if the contrast is good enough. Should be possible to fix with CSS.

Yeah, low contrast is OK with people who have a normal vision. It may even be pleasing to some. But there is more people than we realize, who couldn’t even read text on this particular website. Unfortunately for them, usually, website developers forget to take accessibility into account.

Contrast checker here
https://color.a11y.com/

2 Likes