Introducing Natura......a new Source (and Splider!) project

Hi all -

I have just released another new Source project. It’s called Natura and - along with the regular Source stacks - I have also made good use of our ‘companion’ stacks (Splider, FAQ Toggle and Animate). As such these stacks (certainly Splider and Animate) are really required. I have also incorporated a demo blog page using the fabulous Poster 2 stack by @Jannis - though this is entirely optional.

Key features

In this project I have made extensive use of Splider stack to really showcase how flexible this slider stack is. Here are a few particular examples to look out for:

• The Hero image slider on the home page (that makes use of the synced slider option)
  • The Poster 2 blog list on the Projects page has been laid out using Splider. That’s right - you can layout all of your blog list items in a slider format!
  • Our About us page uses different Splider stacks as a novel approach for the Meet the Team card/flip/reveal section.

Deals

The Natura project file can be purchased on our Projects page with 20% off with the code natura20.

Our Source companion stacks (Splider, FAQ Toggle and Animate) can be purchased in a discounted bundle (the bundle effectively gets you the Animate or Toggle stack for free!). This bundle isn’t listed anywhere but you can purchase using this link.

You can get EVERYTHING SOURCE in our Flying Start Bundle - this is includes all of our current (and future) Source projects - including Natura - Source and Source Addons stacks, our Source Companion stacks and our Source Academy courses. Further details here.

ALL DEALS VALID UNTIL THE END OF AUGUST 2021

12 Likes

Great new project by a great developer! Congratulations @habitualshaker !

Chiming in with a 20% discount for Poster Stack with coupon code natura20, also valid until end of August.

Cheers!

9 Likes

Just to mention…

• the project uses a new ‘grouping’ stack that was introduced in v2.4 of Source Addons. You need to make sure to update to that version so that this stack is available to the project.
  • I will be sending out the project to all lifetime bundle purchasers later today (hopefully). Thanks for your patience :)
5 Likes

Another beautiful project that is instantly recognisable as a Source project.

The initial outlay to build a project of that quality and sophistication is significantly lower that any other RW solution.

Using Splider to launch the Poster2 “blog” is genius.

5 Likes

Yes, that’s always mind blowing for me to see also 😄

3 Likes

It’s what happens when open minded RW developers work with each other to create a better solution.

8 Likes