Introducing Word Up - a fully automated 'social proof' platform!

Hi All,

I am delighted to announce the launch of a new Shaking the Habitual venture. And it is something a bit different…

It is called Word Up and it is an automated reviews/testimonials platform that makes it really easy to capture and share reviews (and even link to existing Google / Facebook reviews that you have).

Social proof (reviews, testimonials, ratings etc) is huge these days and - when it is done right - is a massive factor in converting website visitors to customers. Something like 80% of people making choices relating to products / services check reviews before deciding. I know I certainly do! (There is a LOT of research about all of this - just Google ‘Should I use social proof’ to see some of the stats). Word Up makes every aspect of this easy - i.e. capturing, importing, managing and displaying!

Word Up is not exclusively for RapidWeaver users (you can use it with any website building approach) but I do think it is an especially good fit for RapidWeaver. And going forward I will provide a stack or two to help make some styling tweaks that are not available in the platform itself.

Word Up is a subscription service but to celebrate the launch I am offering a strictly limited lifetime deal. Not only that - there is an additional discount for RapidWeaver users. Simply enter the code WORDUP-RW-25 to take 25% of the already amazing price of the lifetime deal!! This code is valid until 21st September. The lifetime deal will be available until the allocation (100) is used up.

Secure your lifetime deal now!

(We even offer a 14 day money back guarantee so there is zero risk!)

This is an amazing opportunity to get a great deal on this incredibly powerful platform that will do wonders to amplify the social proof of your websites!

Any questions at all just ask.

Thanks,
Stuart

Here are some direct links that you might find useful:

4 Likes

Looks like you have done great job on this. Nice branding and distinctive looking site too.

2 Likes

I have contacted a few clients about this because I think they should be using it. One came back instantly saying “they were not aware that this was even a thing” and will buy instantly.

In terms of a really elegant way to display these reviews, Splider would be perfect for this task.

Slightly off topic, but will you be creating a WPplugin for this?

1 Like

Thanks Gary - appreciate that. Yes - Is definitely a really useful service I think and one that could make a real difference to small businesses.

I’m hoping that kind of thing will become possible once an API for the underlying system is available. For now it is just a standalone thing.

It should be pretty simple to add the widgets etc to Wordpress as it is. Help Center

1 Like

Yes of course. That’s all sorted then.

As Stuart knows, I beta tested this for him. I found the process of linking Google and Facebook reviews to his platform to be incredibly easy- and the reviews look great on my client’s website. Now, if I could just get my client to agree to let me use the product (he takes a very hands-off approach to his site…but I still don’t make changes without approval). I’m hoping to get approval this weekend - and if so, I’ll post his URL so others can see and evaluate. Personally, I think it’s a great platform.

1 Like

Thanks @dave! And thanks for giving it a spin pre-launch - much appreciated!

Also - meant to point out an option to you that might be a useful approach for your client (if they wanted to retain Google as their primary review capture channel). See option 2 here.

https://www.ls-motorcycle.com/

My client finally gave me the ok to add Word Up - you can see it at the address above.

One of the hardest things we can do it get customers to actually leave reviews and/or testimonials. Word Up makes the process easy- this client now asks for reviews, and if it’s a good one, when the reviewer clicks submit, he/she is asked if they’d like to add it to Google, too (and, if so, the entire review is copied and pasted - so no more typing is necessary).

Last point- Word Up also makes it easy to collect the reviews on a subdomain. I’m in the process of changing that - once finished, the URL will become a subdomain, which will look nicer, too.

Thanks, Stuart!

2 Likes