I just tried the latest RW8.15 demo using your rw8 file, and also the rw file converted to a new rw8 file (in case the rw7 file was different) and compared it with RW7 preview, using the rw7 file. They all took 9 seconds to preview and I can’t detect any difference in Preview time. I did this a few times and they were all consistently a whopping 9 seconds.
Out of curiosity, I tried the Simulate and that did seem to ‘preview’ quickly, however it started in an iPhone size screen at 2.4x magnification and when I looked at the full simulated output it had not preview the full site. All animations and background images were missing. This is what I get:
I then edited the first header and aded an x to the end of the text and pressed simulate. It simulated in a few seconds but even more of the page was now missing, almost all text was missing and the x that I added didn’t appear. See below:
This is worse that the original release candidate over 6 months ago.
Also I am using the BWD version and not the Foundry + packs version.