Dates for 2019 Live Support Workshops

Thank you for the session, today!

1 Like

Really sorry (and fed up with myself as I forgot!!) I was late today.

But looking forward to being able to attend 2 a week!!! The joys of living in GMT!

Thanks Marten and great to see you all today! (eventually lol)

1 Like

Thank you all, looking forward to Tuesday webinars

1 Like

Had two great sessions with @Marten this week, one in the west (of the world) and one in the east!!

And much to our surprise, guess who popped in - @tav - Andrew - Big White Duck. This is the second time Andrew has turned up unexpectedly and what a treat when he does (Sorry Andrew - I’ll finish praise heeping soon!!)

Its really great to talk to the actual developer himself about his stacks - many cries of “Oh that’s how it works” and “Oh I didn’t know that”

Thanks ever so much, Tav. Your drop ins are really MOST appreciated!!!

Oh and of course, even when we don’t have the stack genius we still have the design genius to keep us happy!!!

Thanks both!!

2 Likes

I was invited by @Marten, I’m not a stacks stalker!

Always a pleasure to help, that is the only reason that I am involved.

Not at all. Only 79.5/159 involved in stacks.

2 Likes

Forgot to mention to the group - I am away basking on a South Pacific Island for the next 2 weeks sessions. So not ignoring you all, just having some fun.

1 Like

Are there no Workshops any more? Got back from Holiday to my mother being very ill. Seriously ill. Now almost fully restored to her frisky 90 yr old self and ready to be discharged from hospital I was looking forward to a workshop tomorrow… (sadface)

There’s one today, Wednesday. With all the clock changes I think that might a 4.00am wake up call!

Marten

I clicked the link and it said the meeting was finished. Could you send another link please?
4am might be a little hard to wakeup for :-)

on the forum here:

on RAPIDWEAVER CENTRAL :

Thanks that may suit me better. 4am turned out to be be a bit impossible for me to wake up…

Darn I can’t make it to this one either! Looking after aged mother. I should be home by 8.30 pm my time, but it probably will be all over, Rover by then.