New Glitch stack is here

This is a bit different. Add CSS glitch effects to images and text.

Super simple to use and very flexible - have fun with it in the right situation.

Read more here:

11 Likes

This looks great!

WOW! So cool! Thank you very much!

That’s hilarious. Brilliant.

I love it but it’s definitely a niche stack. Perfect for the Matrix though

I really like what Glitch does and can’t wait to find an appropriate use for it. It needs to be a pretty open minded bunch to appreciate it fully and not start think there is a problem with their display or web designers creative skills. This stack has the ability to take an otherwise bland page and make it interesting.

2 Likes

Argh! Can’t donate on mobile- the button does only show the tooltip when pressed! Please let me give you my money!

1 Like

If you insist - then thanks :)
DONATE HERE

2 Likes

Ahhh. Conscience is light again! Thank you!

Thank you. 👏

1 Like

Please do me a favor and go donate to @tav’s cause. He gives so much to our community.

11 Likes

I implemented it on… the 404 Error page. :-) It seemed like the right place…

4 Likes

one of my favorite, the most creative stack made in CSS!
Here a demo, hopefully drives a little traffic your way.

2 Likes

I love this stack, this is a little more empathetic demo

1 Like

Well if we’re putting up examples… http://dev.ci-clientservices.com/glitch/

My Glitch is bigger than your glitch ;-)

3 Likes

Stupid thing isn’t working for me, all I get is the std RW8: https://www.sandbox.russam.me/glitch/

6 Likes

Glitch within a glitch?

And oh dear, mine looks shit on mobile!

@steveb @paul.russam nice!!

I like it a lot but I can’t apply it … it comes to full page or the image is cut off. There is the possibility of giving measures for example a 600px wide picture where the image fills the picture.
You have an RW example / demo to download.
Thank you.

Glitch doesn’t change or define the size of an image placed inside the Glitch stack.

You must control the size of your image by either editing the image to be the size you want using a graphics App or by placing your image inside a container stack or something like a column stack, so that the image width (and it’s height) will be controlled.

2 Likes