Repository Stack not sending email notifications

They essentially stated that everything is arranged to function accordingly.

Works on my and other customer servers. So please get these log files as mentioned earlier. Thanks

Here are the logs: Albert Kinng Media Drop

Thanks @albertkinng for the log files. There is no log entry from Repository Stack. Which tells me that the mails are correctly send from my end.

Please ask the hosting company for mail logs. The error must be on their side.

Regards
Jannis

@Jannis Could you provide me with specific details to convey to the web hosting support technician? It would be beneficial to know exactly what needs to be addressed for the stabilization of the stack. I’m currently experiencing disruptions whenever clients submit a Purchase Order on the website without my receiving a notification. This situation is negatively impacting my business’s credibility. I would be grateful for any assistance you can offer.

I’ve told you I am using PHP Mail. They should know what to log and debug.

And you didn’t responded if these email notifications for file uploads have been working in the past or not.

This tells me it worked in the past. So, what has changed since then on your server?

I just republished the site on another folder. Instead of /xfolder/xfolder/mysite now it’s /mysite

It worked in the past, and in the new location of the PHP script, it doesn’t work any more? That’s not an application issue.

Tell this your hosting provider.

If you have additional log files, send me an email.

Closing this topic as is too specific on your server setup. Please get back to me privately via email for further support.

Issue was solved by the hosting provider.

5 Likes