Shaking the Habitual Summer sale [ENDS SOON!]

Wimbledon is quite possibly my favourite time of the sporting year and so to celebrate we have a promotion running right through until the last match has been played (14th July).

• Get 30% off any individual stack with the code NEWBALLSPLEASE
  • Get 10% off our stack bundle with the code GAMESETMATCH (and remember our stack bundle comes with a coupon code that will get you 50% off all future stacks!)

View our stacks here

Enjoy the tennis!

Stuart

p.s. If you have got a ‘hawk eye’ (or any level of eyesight at all really) when you visit our site you will also get a sneak peek at what’s coming up next !!

4 Likes

🎾🎾🎾

1 Like

Can’t wait for what’s coming up.

1 Like

Wow, Stripped looks interesting! Congrats.

3 Likes

Thanks @Webdeersign. Hopefully won’t be too much longer before it’s ready to go!!

And thanks @mitchellm. Stripped was really built to scratch my own itch but I think it might well appeal to a wider audience. (And long time no see / hear!)

2 Likes

Since posting this I’ve had a lot of great feedback and quite a few questions about Stripped (now ‘Source’ actually!!). As such, I thought i’d resurrect my old (Poster!) blog and post an article about the rationale behind it.

4 Likes

Poster Stack looks great in Source 😀

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more 😉

Source sounds great. One question: why do you have a markdown and a paragraph stack? Wouldn’t it be better to write everything in markdown so why using -and when - the paragraph stack?

Thanks for the great work!

Jan

1 Like

Thanks @Fuellemann.

A couple of reasons for having both stacks. Firstly I don’t think everyone is a fan of (or even familiar with) Markdown quite yet. And also, if you are just wanting to put a simple paragraph on the page then the Paragraph stack is a better choice. There’s less settings in the stack and less code behind it (as the Markdown stack needs to be able to custom style numerous different types of elements - paragraphs, headers, lists etc).

2 Likes

Have you got a rough idea of release, or is it very dependent on how beta testing goes?

It is pretty much ready to go. It’s really more the support materials / videos / project files etc that I need to get into shape.

Hoping it will be out in a couple of weeks.

2 Likes

SALE ENDS TOMORROW!

Finals weekend at Wimbledon is here. As soon as the play finishes tomorrow our sale will end. Next sale not until Black Friday so don’t miss out!

1 Like