SOLVED: Image upload and manipulation script?

Thanks.

I’ve had a scan of the docs and the demo, but can’t see anything about image upload and manipulation, folders etc. Can you point me to either demo or docs?

How about Repository from @Jannis?

Repo is what we use now, it and G3 are a great pairing, but the reality is no matter how much you try to educate users, some will upload images directly from their iphone to a gallery, then send me emails saying the gallery page, to which they’ve just uploaded ten 8mg images, takes forever to load.

So, the hunt for something like Repo that also manipulates the image, to reduce it to below a max-width, or max dimension and max kb size, is (was) on.

But after a PM from a dev I have my solution. I’m not sure I should say too much, as I’m not sure if the dev wants this info out in the public domain, so I’ll say no more, just thank everyone for their input above,.

Sigh… I thought forums were a possibility to share knowledge. Not to gather and then hide it.
If I have to pay for the solution, I will. But first I would need to know how it is working.
Thanks.

Seriously?

A dev contacted me, asked exactly what I want, then worked out he could add it to one of his stacks. So said give him week or so he’ll get on to it.

I’m not going to say anything more as it’s not my place to do so. When the dev has done what he wants to do, it’ll be up to him to announce it, not for me to do so beforehand.

This isn’t “gather and hide”, it’s being respectful to the dev.

2 Likes

Thank you. Understood.