Source Van: Mobile CTA

I can’t work out what I’m doing wrong!

I’m trying to get a button to appear when the nav goes mobile. I think need to click Add Stack / CTA in the nav mobile options, like in this pic.

When I do this I get a drop zone, and as you can see in the pic above I’ve added a button, but as you can see in the image below, the button isn’t appearing.

Where am I going wrong?

Aha! Ignore, got it. The button appears in the drop down not in the nav bar.

Move along, nothing to see here :-)

2 Likes

Gonna ask more questions here, instead of starting a new thread for each…

I’ve set a font for H1 and a different font for the rest, in site styles, but I can’t get the site title to adopt the H1 font.

It it poss?

Beat ya!

.site-title {
font-family: ‘Abril Fatface’, sans-serif;
}

;-)

Yeah - that should work fine. you just need to have checked the box to specify that you are assigning a different font to h1 (and have assigned the font correctly).

I did that, but looking at the css the site title seems to default to H4.

if you just add Header stack and set it to h1. and have the content as %site_title% it should do it without needing css

That’s interesting. But add it where?

Just as text into a header stack:

Just tried it, really messed things up. I’m using Chroma, so maybe not behaving as expected?

The css seems to have worked fine though.

Ah - didn’t realise you were talking about the site title in the Nav bar. I should put a setting in to allow the user to select the h tag value perhaps.

3 Likes

Would be handy.

I’m trying to make this using the free free stacks, can you add an image to a container? Or, any other stack that will work in terms of backgrounds like Blueprint?

You could use a single grid item. Or in a Container by setting up custom css in the Container Base stack and then applying that to the Container.

Container Plus is the best stack for that kind of thing though is part of the addon pack.

Single grid worked a treat. Ta.

Trying to recreate the bit with the slider… Am I right in remembering Grid is only for equal size columns?

Yep - Grid Plus has options for split widths.

1 Like