Screenshot%2014

background image
Screenshot%2017

Transparent tile
Screenshot%2019

and the new toolbar in preview :)
Screenshot%2020

@Multithemes

Why do you have a “Background” and a “Titles Background” setting - it’s highly confusing??!!

I’m sorry :) these are stack-specific options, not regarding the standard background for all stacks.

@Multithemes

Hey Michelangelo,

does Hype Titles support FontPro?

So because I’ve made people angry and everyone wants to be fluffy and loved.

To clarify:

This isn’t a personal attack on the Dev, I just don’t like the product and have as much right to say that as anyone does that loves it, It took them many many hours to put together and a new and different product arrived to the market, that some may find useful.

Group hug anyone?

I’m working on a temporary solution but I must test it with other stacks, for now it works with fonts that are embedded in the theme I’m using ( all my themes comes with built-in font).
can I send you a PM?

thanks

PM? Yes sure!

@HARRY I must prepare some stuff for testing but it’s dinner time :) stay tuned

Sent a PM with some stuff for your test.
I did tests with themes with embedded fonts (that also work offline) and with fonts loaded manually through resources and work in the stack, testing all the stacks that handle fonts is not easy but I will do more tests. Theoretically the stack is able to recognize the font, if it is within the project, regardless of the source.
Let me know and thanks for your time!
Michelangelo

@Multithemes - Michelangelo - I have had an opportunity to play a little more today with the HypeTitles stack and can truly appreciate the hard work you have put into it.

I also appreciate that warehoused images can now be incorporated as requested.

One issue that appears to have been overlooked however is that related to the warehoused image ‘alt-tag’ - this appears to be absent from the stack settings - will this be available in the next update?

I look forward to hearing from you shortly.

Kind Regards
Paul

Background images are CSS and considered decorations, there is no provision for an html alt tag for a background image.

Hi @Scott_Williams - thanks for your comment Scott - it was only shortly after I made the post and thought about tavs comments re his Section Pro background image comments that I thought this could be the case- it makes sense oh well!! - still a neat stack and further play required to get to grips with it.

Paul

Thanks! now is better thanks to your help; suggestions are always welcome.
about the tag, this is right in 90% of cases but @Scott_Williams says right; this is a different case.

Now i’m working on the font embedding, this is the next upg.

No group hug needed, I have no idea about your personal hygiene status…
Criticism is welcomed but the main issue was that it wasn’t constructive at all and just a personal dislike of a particular stack. It was strange that you found the energy to bother to write it in the first place.
No go forth and may Boris be with you my son.

New Upgrade 1.0.2

• New option to load an external Font to customize the title:
    From embedded fonts in the current theme.
    From embedded font in the project.
    From font libraries in the project.

Screenshot

Added new Demo project in the DMG with the embedded font via resources.

Now the stack is able to load fonts from external resources and you can also your custom font loaded through resources in RW. I will examine new solutions to load fonts also from other stacks but now a basic option is available.
thanks!

@HARRY thanks! Vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe und Beratung!

2 Likes

@Multithemes - If I wish to use the External Font option do I simply paste my font url (example : https://www.mydomain.com/assets/fonts/mypersonalfont.woff2) into the dialogue box for it to work?

Thanks in advance.

Paul

(BTW I installed my first instance of HypeTitle today at https://csmltd.com/medical/learn-about-the-schengen-visa/)

Paul thanks for your question
the font family can also be external but you need a style sheet to assign the font name to all the corresponding files (not just the .woff2).
This option loads only the fonts available in the project (even if from external sources) and requires only the font name and not a path. If you have loaded the font into your theme or via resources it should run. You can try the project I added to the DMG (I send it via PM).

I need to update the guide to give more details and to give clearer answers to questions like yours.

thanks

I can helps you to test your font online, just send me via PM the path of all files of the font family in your server.

@Multithemes First of all thanks for the quick updates. An important function is still missing. I already pointed that out. If you use Google fonts, it is very important that you can choose the font thickness. Otherwise you load only the standard thickness 400 even if the font supports 100 to 900. For titles it is very important that you can not only use the standard thickness.

@wolf.ademeit yes I remember, and it’s on the list.
It is important for the user to know which style to use for each google font, otherwise the font will not be displayed and this might seem like a bug.
now my problem is 42° out of the office to go home, if I survive I’ll work on it :)

2 Likes