Stacks 4 — 5 Big Features – 5 Little Features

I’m being a bit picky here @isaiah but I have a feature request. Not sure if this is the place, but anyway…

Can we have a key combination, either set by you or manually set, to close a text or header box after editing? Instead of, or as well as really, clicking outside the stack or the tick?

For instance, hitting return is a natural way to close a lot of dialog boxes, so maybe Alt Return, or similar?

I know this is a tiny thing, but I find when editing large numbers of text boxes one after the other, clicking outside the box or hitting the tick just (for me) doesn’t fit well in the natural flow.

I know, it’s a tiny thing, and I’m possibly the only person who finds this, but I know you love detail, and for me it’s the little details like this that matter.

Worth noting, that in my head this is easy to do, but my head is a really simple place, hence my request!

Oh, by the way, the new text editor is brilliant.

4 Likes

excellent idea. not sure why i left that out of the new ui. clearly just an oversight.

i put the feature into the tracker so i don’t forget. if you want you can have the tracker send you a notification to let you know when i add it – so afterward you can check to make sure it works like you wanted it to.

isaiah

5 Likes