TEMPLATES PACK - New project file for Email stack!

👉 Preview: https://www.rwpro.space/preview/templates-pack
👉 Buy project: Templates Pack

Templates Pack is a curated selection of premium brand templates (including Adobe, Apple, Google, etc.) and versatile generic templates for all purposes based on Email stack.

Whether you’re a business, professional, or marketer, Templates Pack will meet any your specific needs for creating visually stunning emails.

With our diverse range of templates and all pre-made classes (see the Documentation page), you’ll have everything you need to deliver effective and engaging messages.

1 Like

Hi, couple of questions…

1. Are these for Joe’s Email stacks?
  2. Are they tested and render correctly in the main email clients, like Outlook etc.?
1 Like

Hi,

1. Yes, the project is based on Email stack by Weavers Space (I have now added the link in the description as well).
  2. They are templates created only with the tools that Email stack provides.
    As “extra tools” I added a number of utility classes via CSS code, somewhat in the style of those used by F6 (on the Documentation page it is all indicated).
    I have not run tests with the various email clients. I simply “tested” them with Apple Mail, which is the client I use.

Thanks.

For what it’s worth, Apple Mail is really good at rendering html emails, but it’s little used. Outlook, on the other hand, is by far and away the most popular email client, especially with corporate clients. But about the worst at HTML rendering. So, any email template really needs to be tested with it, otherwise there is a big chance your emails are going to be incorrectly formatted when the recipient sees it.

I’d love to get a batch of pre-built templates for Email Stacks as I use it for client work daily, but I’d need to know they’re fully tested beforehand.

I understand your problem well, but specifically testing and preparing each template for various email clients would become too expensive for the price at which the project is sold… Unfortunately, I cannot count on hundreds of sales, so I simply create beautiful templates with the tools the Email stack provides.

1 Like

Yes, I do see your point. The templates are lovely, and I suspect most users are not like me; I do enrol campaigns for clients, so for most the Outlook problem is not an issue.

1 Like