The opposite of Lazy Loading with Limelight?

I figured out one part of this. It turns out that the spin works on first load if I do it as an “WebPage/iFrame” content. Previously I’d had it loading in a “Stacks” content wrapper, using and HTML stack within it. That had the advantage of allowing me to include other content in the Lightbox, like a caption. But if I give up on that and use your WebPage/iFrame content option, it loads perfectly and spins on the first load.

See the first spin on The Archives of Falconry: ExhibitsScreen Shot 2021-08-23 at 7.09.02 PM

Sorry, I’ve been away from the computer this weekend.

That sounds like a good solution - I should have made it more clear that I’d used an WebPage/iFrame child when I tested using your URL’s.

I don 't know whether it is enough content for you but you can add a text caption to any of the Limelight child stacks if that’s any use.

Screenshot 2021-08-24 at 10.43.42

1 Like

Hey BWD. I thought you might enjoy seeing what I did with Limelight.

An astonishing number of limelights. It’s a pretty heavy page, but it is a super immersive site if you are into this sort of thing.

2 Likes

What a fantastic site! I loved the hi-res 360° images, which really show off the artistry of the hoods.

Nice job, I’m so glad that you got it all sorted.

absolutely and all the better for it.

Thanks so much!