TopBar Surgeon Transition issue

I am doing a simple transition using Foundation’s Top Bar along with 2 TBS stacks in order to create a menu that has a simple transition effect when it sticks to the top of the page. Went to the Ceaser website to get transition code - did a cut and paste into the transition box as requited for a 500ms transition - but the transition is instant and not gradual. Any ideas? I noticed the note that said to append the code before the semi-colon - I did this but maybe I did it wrong? Thanks in advance - maybe im doing something minor wrong?

Michael

Screen Shot 2020-08-14 at 10.30.21 PM

I’d need to see the code that you’d pasted in. Do you have it live at a url, if not then perhaps send a support ticket with a cut down project file - just the TopBar and TBS stacks would be fine.

The instruction just means that you need to add an !important onto the end of the generated code so that it will override the unbuilt CSS from RW so if the code you got is something like transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out 0.1s; then you may need to change it to transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out 0.1s!important;

This is the default code from the stack though - try pasting that back in as a test, it should provide a decent transition to work from.