[SOLVED] WordPress Embed multiple problems

subdirectory.
main site is valleau.art.
wordpress in installed in valleau.art/blog/

I’ll take a look, in the meantime, can you send me a screen shot of your edit mode project and the wordpress stack settings?

Sure. Thanks. Visit link in first post to see the issue.

Hi @tvalleau,

Please enable “Auto height to WP content”, then republish. Let me know when done, and I will take another look.

Did that 3 or 4 times without any success… and (of course) this time it works. Ain’t life wunnerful? :-)

Thanks for your magic touch. I’ll come back if it quits working, but thanks again.

One more thing… I did just switch blog themes away from your recommended one, FWIW…

Never mind. I’m back. It’s doing it again…

Leave it set so that I can look a the code.

I won’t touch it. I’ve been trying with different browsers, and it’s beginning to look like Microsoft Edge (for mac) is choking on it. Safari and Chrome seem to work. There is a 3 or 4 second pause before the window expands, but it eventually does… except some times on Edge.

I think I found the issue.
Can you enable SSL on this site? and so that your URL begins with https:// ?

OH my gosh! Really? I just added this site yesterday, and could have swore I did that. (You are talking about the blog, right? Valleau.art is secure and has been…) Sure. Back soon. (Nice catch if that’s it :-)

Hold on, there might be more things…

For now, can you just remove the ‘www’ from the web address in RW?

Done and republished. I checked my host and it looks to me like everthing is secure on valleau.art.

Here is the issue that I’m seeing:

So it looks like the issue is the way wordpress has the address of the website in its setup. Please go onto your wordpress dashboard, under ‘settings’ then ‘general’ and make sure that the wordpress domain matches the domain of the RW site. Either both with ‘www’ or both without.

I’m on stand by

done. They were both www. before and now the www is removed from both…

It is working now!

Question, what theme are you using?

For RW ?
and for WP?

It does indeed seem to be working now. I can see I need to stick a cache program into the blog…
Theme is an old one from Henk Vessilar (I’m trying to remember his name, and guessing at the spelling) : “HV-XXL-r-left” and in the WP blog it’s Libre. (I tried Blocksy but that was back when I was having trouble. )I have not had time to make any customizations to the theme in WP. It particularly needs a font and size adjust…)

I see a longer delay on this RW theme, I’d like to test if out. Could you Private message me a copy of that theme so that I can test it, once I’m done with it, I’ll delete it.

Also, definitely try Blocksy, as you will be able to highly customize it, but also remove the header, footer, page titles etc. Additionally, you can better match the fonts to your RW site.

Cheers,

Ricardo

Try removing any plug-ins that you do not need.
Also, Litespeed cache plugin does a good enough job. I also recommend the Loginizer plug-in.