Yes, and apologies. I did mean to post here about it, should have done so sooner.
There are a few reasons for this. Firstly, it’s the time spent putting it together. The first version was pretty quick, it was meant just as a taster, there was nothing “clever” (subjective!) with it, just a regular project. But when I finished it I could see no point in it existing. So I set about adding in some interesting features, which I felt pushed Sourced in various directions not intended.
Once I’d finished the new version I still had a mind to launch it for free, but then decided (after a message from Stuart about something unrelated but in which a comment was made) I went back to it and realised I wasn’t really harnessing the real power of Source: That is, the Container Base stack. So I went back thru the project and rebuilt it, this time, really focusing on base settings.
This all added a lot of time. Initially, the project took a couple of hours, in the end, I spent a couple of days on it, on and off.
I totally understand that now charging for it might upset some folks, and for that I’m sorry, but in the end, I felt it was better to turn out a worthwhile Source project into which I put a lot of effort and hopefully included some interesting features that cost a small amount than just turn out something that served no point.