AGENCY - New project file for Foundation 6

DEMO / BUY NOW / DOCUMENTATION

Agency is the perfect project file you need to build professional multipurpose websites, portfolios and creative showcases.
It makes more than 40 page layouts available to you in total. And thanks to its professional admin-side you can manage not only the site content but also a tons of options.

Project for Foundation 6 and Total CMS.

βœ… SITE COLORS
You can set your own color palette of your website directly in the admin-side.

βœ… MOBILE MENU
You can choose how to display the mobile menu, from the side or with a fullscreen lightbox.

βœ… PORTFOLIO & BLOG
You can set the grid layout of the blog list page, the aspect ratio of the post image, the filters position, and much more…

βœ… POST LAYOUTS
In the blogs you can set the post layout independently for each post.

βœ… SEO CONTENT
You have full control over the entire site, including blog post pages.

βœ… NAVBAR
You can set the colors of the navbar in global or by page mode. You can also set padding values for small, medium and large sizes.

βœ… SEARCH BAR
You can enable/disable the blog’s content search function.

βœ… TOP BAR
You can enable/disable the top bar, which is useful for displaying important information.

βœ… FOOTER
You can set the color, for each page, and the position: sticky at the bottom or normal.

βœ… FORMS
You can set the content and colors for the HTML Email Templates for each form directly in the admin-side.

βœ… CUSTOM CURSOR
You can enabled the custom cursor: two concentric circles that follow the movement of the mouse pointer with a slight delay.

βœ… SCROLL BAR
You can enabled a stylish browser scroll bar.

βœ… LOGOS
You can set different logos for the navbar, mobile menu and footer and set their sizes for small, medium and large sizes.

βœ… CONTACT WIDGET
A useful widget with elegant animations and always in view to increase contacts with users.

βœ… OPTIONAL STACKS
You can enable/disable the optional stacks directly in the admin-side.

βœ… AND MUCH MORE…

6 Likes

Hej Massimo

Normally you have a version without the admin side. This one does not have that option. I will never use Total CMS but I am using easy cms. Can I use it with just easy cms?

Kind Regards
Kent

Hi Kent,

a small part might work with Easy CMS, but certainly everything with the blog will not work. And in the project a lot of content uses the blog. Therefore, I would not recommend it.

Instead, what I would strongly recommend is to take the leap and buy a TCMS license. I realise that this is an additional cost, but it will really be worth it, guaranteed!

OK thank you. I will think about it. I have just begun a project where I am converting a RW site to a WP site. I can try talk with these people and see what they say about it.