Armadillo blank page - broken in RW8/9 with Foundation 6

4 emails now and nothing back from you, could you please check your email before i go nuclear, as im over this completely. its not what i paid for.

this address is the void, it goes nowhere…

this is not support

Hi Dave,

As mentioned by others above, I’m currently experiencing some significant health issues. If that’s not something you can understand will impact how long it takes to reply to support queries, then I’m not sure what else to say.

As to the comment “it’s not what I paid for”, our records show you paid for Armadillo back in 2015 (and received a 50% discount), over eight years ago. I’d be curious how many other one-man Stacks shops you’ve purchased from that have even been in business that long, let alone have provided free updates and support for eight years, or taken the time to respond to forum posts eight years after a purchase?

I have replied to your latest email and asked for additional information to help troubleshoot further.

6 Likes

Hi Johnathan,

I am experiencing some major trauma and health issues myself at the moment…I’m sorry we’re both going through things, so we both obviously have a lot of stress.

I just want to get my site fixed and working and i sent so many emails in the void i naturally thought i would never work it out, especially when im depleted and having trouble in life. I’ve received your email, could you possibly whitelist my groove gmail addy, just to be sure im getting through, and my patience is assured! ;-)

Ill provide all the information i have, and url. D