Blocs Chat

I don’t know the ins and outs of how each platform deals with promo. But it’s available longer than the end of next week. I believe the company we are having the offer managed by have various outlets.

Debit cards for me is usually instant.

Just to put the amazing value of this Blocs3 offer in perspective, you can pay $99 for a single Stack (Nick Cates new Photo Pro gallery stack), yet the whole web development app that is Blocs3, is available on offer for $39. It’s a Mad Mad Mad World.

1 Like

I don’t mean to disrespect anyone’s work, but that seems to be the way Rapidweaver is going - the Add-ons costing more than the app itself. If you use it to design websites for others, I get that it makes sense. I also get that I don’t have to buy everything, but just to back up what @Webdeersign says. Cracking deal.

2 Likes

There will be people buying it. Puts the price of my perfect Gallery 3 Stack into perspective 😅

6 Likes

I remember years ago when Nick Cates brought out a theme for $40 and everyone going crazy.

He also used to get a load of stick for not helping people alters themes. Shame as he always came across as a decent and helpful guy.

1 Like

You are underselling Gallery 3 which has a bulk warehouse load feature, which Photo Pro doesn’t have, which is surely the most important feature for a Pro gallery. Maybe it’s created for those Pro Photographers who don’t have many photos and would be more than happy to use Resources. Also in Photo Pro, it looks like you have to create your own thumbnails, but hey, if you don’t have many photos, that’s OK.

The twisted irony here is that Blocs3 has several Gallery Blocs included for the amazing currently discounted price $39.

5 Likes

And why shouldn’t they cost more than RW itself, those add-ons are after all, the only thing that makes RW worthwhile.

Without those 3rd party stacks add-ons (cough) RW (cough) is a joke.

THANK GOD there are GREAT developers who take the time to make incredible apps for it. Those developers are the main reason why I am so sad to be buying Blocs. I pray that those same developers start porting over their incredible library of stacks, and turn them into Brics. When that happens, that will be an incredibly good day.

Anyway, for those like myself who are fretting that the Blocs offer is going to end soon, check this out;

https://appdeally.com/blocs-3/

I think it’s the same company, just a different link and expiration. Now no one has an excuse not to buy this incredible web design app for Mac 😅

1 Like

BTW, I found out that there is a coupon code for this also.

If you use the Honey Safari extension it will apply it. I think the code is GBROS15.

Good for an extra 5.99 off, which brings it down to an incredible no brainer deal of only $34.00!

promo

1 Like

Naturally I would love this too. If any devs are thinking about porting to Blocs, feel free to get in touch 👍

2 Likes

@habitualshaker @willwood @Jannis @doobox @yabdab aloft you guys have some incredible stuff to offer. How feasible is this?

1 Like

I already started.

https://blocsaddons.com/

7 Likes

You have indeed sir - well done :-)

2 Likes

No Brainer… instant buy !

2 Likes

🙌 🥳

1 Like

Awesome. Let’s get this party started!

New coupon code; FB15OFF

When could Blocs support self-hosted fonts by a default setting?

Blocs has supported self hosted fonts for quite a while and I use them all the time. Just add them in the font preferences, then choose in project settings. I never use Google fonts or others that connect to an external server. https://help.blocsapp.com/knowledge-base/font-manager/

3 Likes

Just seen that documentation is slightly out of date. Blocs also supports Woff2. SVG and Eot are still supported if you add them, though largely deprecated in practice, so I never bother with them. The three useful ones are TTF, Woff and Woff2.

1 Like

Perfect. Thank you very much!