BWD Sections Angle

@tav Can you please tell me if it possible when using Sections Angle to remove either the top or bottom angle?
Thanks
Richard Bailey

It’s done using Bevel which has a special setting to remove the angle when dropped into the top or bottom of the Sections Pro content.

@tav Thanks Andrew but it doesn’t seem to allow me to use it to mask to an image as Sections Angle does:

The best way to do this is with a clip-path for which you can use Clipper (or just insert the CSS).

Here is a project with a SectionsPro in a Clipper. I’ve set the Clipper to a custom shape and to apply to a custom class which is the SectionsPro background image, this way the content will never clip were it to overflow the image.

Here is the project: clipper-sections-image.zip - Droplr

You can of course edit the clip path to change the slope or shape etc. Let me know if you need more help with this.

1 Like

@tav Thanks for that Andrew. Much appreciated. I wasn’t even aware of that stack, it has lots of potential.

@tav Is it possible to add SVG code to paste ?

@tav Is it possible to add SVG code to paste ?

No you can’t use SVG masks with this method but at the end of the day, they are just clip paths embedded into an SVG which can end up significantly larger in size if you are using a raster image (picture) rather than a vector.

I do have a new stack that allows you to set up the custom shape in edit mode with live preview. If you would like to try that then just email me at the BWD support address - it makes the process much easier.

1 Like

@tav Thanks Andrew. Have emailed you at bwd support.
Richard