Design by Jen....a new Source project

Hi all -

I have a new project called ‘Design by Jen’ that I intend to launch in the new year but I am making it available early to RW4ALL members. It is a nice, bold and modern looking site that also showcases the use of 2 additional stacks (Magic Mouse 2 and Palette). These extra stacks are completely optional but they both bring something that elevates the project.

Magic Mouse is used to replace the default cursor and to also to add various icon cursors, text cursors and even video cursors in relevant areas. Palette offers the visitor the option of completely changing the colour scheme used - with their choice being retained across the whole site.

Check out the preview. And if you like it you can purchase here. To sweeten the deal you can get 20% off with the code RW4ALL_JEN. The project also includes a 20% off code for the 2 optional stacks!

The project is also already available to everyone that has purchased lifetime access to Source projects. Just login to your Academy account to download!

11 Likes

This project is officially released now!

Over the holidays I managed to find a bit of time to put together a new interactive project preview page. Check it out.

This is still a work-in-progress but is pretty much doing what I hoped it would. Is powered by Feeds stack (from Weaver’s space) which means a single page is used as a template and works for all projects. Feeds also feeds the slider at the bottom of the page with its content. All this is done by maintaining a single csv file!! I fully recommend Feeds stack - it really is great.

Happy to put together a tutorial / release a project version of this page if there is interest.

10 Likes

There’s never enough tutorials – especially when it comes to a complex stack like Feeds. 👍

4 Likes

Yeeess - please - tutorial and project file would be great.
I own Feeds as a (backup-) replacement for G-Sheets from Tyler (Weavium) who left the RW community and I haven’t wrapped my head around it despite Joe’s tutorials.
Still love G-Sheets because it offers so many possibilities with the “IF” stack … just afraid it won’t work anymore some time in the future. Also it has its limits with text (no new lines/cr possible).
TIA for the Feeds project!

Hej Stuart, Yes please a tutorial would be really great.