Different limelight in same lightbox?

Probably not the most common use of Limelight, but here goes - I have one limelight showing “tabbed” content on the main page, and a couple of different limelights that pop up in lightboxes from clicks on Points. In one of those lightbox limelights, I have a puzzle for users to solve. When they solve it, a button appears that they can click on to display new content. My struggle is in displaying that new content.

If I put it in a separate “content” limelight lightbox, then it displays on top of my current lightbox. If I select “close other limelights when open”, I lose my tabbed main page contents limelight in the background. What I want is to replace the current puzzle lightbox with the contents lightbox.

I can’t just have the content as additional Launch ID’s within the same limelight, because both the puzzle and the contents consist of multiple stacks, so I need navigation, which would allow the user to see the contents before solving the puzzle.

Sorry it’s so convoluted! To see it:
https://disappearance8.codecandyblue.com/chamber/
Click on Explore Tab
Click on Point on the cabinet
Solve the puzzle (Answer is 3331)
Click on the “Open Cabinet” button to display the “contents”, which is currently just a book, but will contain other slides when I am done.
Any thoughts or advice?

You can close a particular limelight by adding a class name (launchID-close) to your ‘Open cabinet’ button - obviously swapping in the ID of the LL that you want to close . Think that is all you need but I may not fully have understood your scenario.

2 Likes

Worked perfectly! Thanks!!

Thanks @habitualshaker. Sorry for my absence @GregoryCCB.

4 Likes