Discover Bento: Beautiful Modern Web Layouts

I’m beyond excited that it’s finally time to unveil Bento! This has been by far my most requested stack to release. You can finally build out the same grid layouts that you have seen on our site for years.

Key Features

• Grid Designer: There is an intuitive grid designer in edit mode that allows you to fine tune your layouts for all devices.
  • Dynamic Content Integration: Seamlessly integrate data into your layouts with tools like Feeds and Total CMS.
  • Custom Breakpoints: You have full control over all of the breakpoints. And for the first time ever we have container queries in Bento.
  • Works in All Themes: Bento works in all themes and frameworks.
  • CSS Grid Technology: Leverage the latest web design standards for cutting-edge layouts.

Imagine crafting those eye-catching, grid-based layouts you admire on leading websites, but without needing to dive into complex coding. With Bento, it’s all about simplicity, creativity, and bringing your ideas to life with a few clicks. Whether you’re updating your blog, designing a product page, or just experimenting with new layouts, Bento is here to support your vision. Let’s embark on this exciting journey together and transform how we create the web. Can’t wait to see what amazing things we’ll create together with Bento!

5 Likes

I assume that it works with Stacks v.5, as Stacks Pro is not released yet?

Yes. It works with Stacks 5.

1 Like

Nice interface which is useful for complex layouts. Does (or could) Bento support overlapping content?

There are positioning settings that can allow you to move items around so they can overlap. You can also apply negative margins to your content within Bento to shift it as well. You can do that with CSS or F6 swatches (which work in any theme or framework)

2 Likes

I thought that would be the case but just wanted to check. Thanks Joe.