Ecwid Stacks and Foundry 3

Hi @handshaper,

The store popup also adds a new basket automatically. To fix that one, add another “Hide Classes Stack”, with the following code:

div:nth-last-of-type(4) .ec-storefront-v2.ec-minicart

Cheers,

Ricardo

This is getting weirder and weirder. OK, with the latest change and adding another hide class. I can get it to work as expected in the test project I sent you, but I can not get it to work on the real website.

In the test project, I never see an Ecwid basket, only my cart, no matter what I do. I even tried using the Show Empty Cart, and that worked fine.

The REAL project only works if I turn on the Show Empty Cart option. If this is turned off, I never see either cart. Plus, to see my cart, I have to have the Show Empty Cart option turned on; otherwise, I will never see it. THE CART AND THE BASKET WILL APPEAR when I add something to the cart. When I close the cart window, the basket goes away.

Now I have no idea what is happening and how to get this working properly. I copied everything from the test project to ensure they were identical, but that did not fix the problem.

Sorry, this is turning into a nightmare.

Hi @handshaper ,

No nightmare as far as I’m concerned 😉, we will figure it out.
Anyway that you can send me the full project, so that I can try figuring out what’s going on?

I appreciate it!

I’ll package it up in the morning and send you a Dropbox link as it is going to probably be rather large. It certainly is a puzzle.

It certainly is! But I’m confident that we will get it sorted out.

Aloha Ricardo, I sent you the link to the project on Dropbox in a DM, thanks!

Hi @handshaper,

I got the test project, but it didn’t have the Ecwid Hide Classes stack, added to it.
I added them as I described above to the testing page, and it worked exactly as in the test project, that you had sent me before. Is there another page that I need to look at?

That is weird, as I have this in the project when I open it.

In the testing page?
What is the exact version of the EcwidPro Stacks that you are using?

As far as I can tell the main stacks are version 2.1.0, but some of them are version 2.0.2.

Just to be clear, the hidden classes I show in the screenshot are on the LUAU page, as that is where I’m doing the testing. I’m not doing the testing on the TESTING page. So that explains why you do not see these classes, as I never added them to that page.

Hi @handshaper,

To fix the issue please move the EcwidPro Shopping Cart Stack towards the top of the page but below the EcwidPro Base Stack.

Cheers,

Ricardo

Aloha Ricardo:

Success that did the trick, and now it is working perfectly on that site. I also got it to work on another one of my sites by making the same changes.

My remaining site that uses Ecwid for some reason does not work, though. I cannot understand why, but I’m still investigating.

1 Like

Hi @handshaper,

I’m always here to help, if you get stuck with a project, you are welcome to send it to me for troubleshooting.

Cheers,

Ricardo

1 Like

Thanks for all of the help. I will need help with the last remaining site I’m trying to get working, as I have been unable to determine why these solutions are not working.

I’ll try to upload the project tomorrow for you to look at.

What are the plans for these stacks for RapidWeaver Elements when it finally becomes a reality? As I would be lost without them if I switch.

I sent a link to the project in a DM. Let me know if you got it. Thanks!

1 Like

I got them. I’ll check them out tomorrow. 😀

Aloha Ricardo:

Any luck with figuring out the problem on this website?

Hi @handshaper ,

My apologies, I haven’t had time to dig into it, it’s been a week of unexpected issues. I’ll try getting some answers for you soon. Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,

Ricardo