Exceptional Service Experience with 1 Little Designer

Hello, fellow developers and enthusiasts,

I recently had an experience with Jonathan Meadows (One Little Designer) that I feel compelled to share with this community. It’s not often that I take to forums to write about customer service experiences, but the outstanding support I received from Jonathan at 1LD truly deserves recognition.

I purchased a piece of software from 1LD’s site, and due to a glitch, ended up with the wrong version. Aware of the potential hassle that might ensue, I reached out to their support team, not knowing what to expect. Jonathan responded to my email swiftly and with such efficiency that it left me genuinely impressed. He not only rectified the issue by ensuring I received the correct version of the software but also made sure that my overall satisfaction was 100% met. The resolution was quick, seamless, and beyond satisfactory.

In a world where we’re quick to highlight flaws and slow to acknowledge excellence, I believe it’s crucial to share positive experiences. Jonathan’s prompt and effective response not only solved my problem but also reinforced my trust in 1LD. It’s this level of customer care and dedication that makes me a happy repeat customer and cements my decision to continue supporting 1LD in the future.

I wanted to share this experience to not only express my gratitude but also to let other website developers know about the reliable and customer-focused service at 1 Little Designer. In an industry where the quality of support can be as important as the product itself, 1LD stands out for all the right reasons.

To Jonathan and the 1LD team, thank you for your exceptional service. You’ve got a loyal customer in me, and I look forward to my next purchase. To anyone considering their services, I can wholeheartedly recommend them based on my experiences.

Warm regards,

Dave

19 Likes

@dave It’s true, we can be a complainy lot. It’s a delight to read about your positive experience. Many thanks.

2 Likes

Amen. Jon’s support is exceptional, as are all of 1LD’s stacks.

1 Like

Totally agree and they have some great stacks.