GET CUMBRE FOR $10 AND SUPPORt STACKS PRO

100% of the Proceeds goes to Stacks Pro Development (Ends December 1st)

http://stacksbasecamp.com

TL;DR

What’s the deal here?
We’re raising money to support Stacks Pro development.
What do you get?
You get the latest Cumbre project file ($80 value) + NoPostReplace from StacksAppStacks.com ($14.95 value) + 55% OFF Cloudflare Dev Tools stack from StacksWeaver.com ($17 value)!!!
What can I use Cumbre for?
Pretty much whatever type of website you want! It has everything you need to get most websites done!
Is there an admin portal?
Oh, yeah there is! Control the whole website without opening Stacks!

Cumbre is the perfect learning tool or starting point for a site.

Need a contact form? We got you covered.
Staff page, yep…
Just want to tear it apart and see the “how and why” of it all to learn? Done and done!!!

This Stacks project file is the ultimate setup for the Stacks User with a full tool belt. Cumbre includes practically every page type your website could possibly need with Total CMS and SEO Helper connectivity built in from the ground up. Macros galore, people!

Give your customers a custom-built Admin Portal that they can control their website with.

All you have to do is build on this and make it look the way YOU want it to look.

7 Likes

Easy purchase! thanks for doing this Chris.

1 Like

Yes easy buy, thank you.

2 Likes

Can anyone clarify if Cumbre is just for Foundation users as my main choice of framework these days is Source.

Yes, Cumbre is 100% Foundation 6.

1 Like

@graphicgato Might be worth mentioning that in the initial summary

5 Likes

Looks like I wont be investing in Cumbre then - shame it’s only for Foundation but I guess it would be a lot of work to get it to work in other frameworks

The site says this requires Total CMS. Does that mean it won’t work unless you have Total CMS?

Cumbre is built with Foundation, Total CMS and other Stacks such as SEO Helper. It’s not a website in a box, its more like a set of templates you can use and learn from. At the end of the day it’s to help raise money for Stacks Pro. I mainly use Source and Foundry but I purchased it so I could see the correct way to use the SEO Helper stacks and to support Stacks Pro.

1 Like

Ofcourse i bought this… not only supporting Stacks Pro development but also get Cumbre… and that is just great! Thx Chris!

2 Likes

This is for Foundation 6 only. I only build projects with F6 and don’t have plans to use other frameworks.

1 Like

I put in there that it requires TCMS because it is so heavy with the use of the Blog stacks that come with TCMS. With some work, though, you could strip out the Blog stacks and use Easy CMS instead. You’d also have to swap the Cores as well.
Honestly, you can do whatever you want with it. It’s built to be broken apart and cannibalized… 🤷‍♂️

1 Like

Sorry… It’s in the copy for the website to promote it. I didn’t want to put too much in the announcement. I was hoping people would be curious and actually click the link to view the page so they could purchase.

1 Like