How to add link to radio button in Formloom

So i have a radio button on a form in formloom and i need to have a link to a T&C page in the label. Does anyone know how i can do this?

I don’t know a way to do that, I had a similar requirement to get the user to confirm they would abide by my copyright before submitting a form.

I use FormSnap which is similar and instead of a radio button I use a Checkbox Input to confirm my Copyright.

I remove any Subtext data from the stack and added a Text stack underneath it with some text and a URL link to my copyright page.

1 Like

Aw i don’t have formsnap guess i could look into that worse come to worse, but would really like a formloom solution

I thought formloom has the same capability

I don’t think it does, can’t seem to find it. i can add a link to stuff in the footer and header but not in the form itself.

I think you could use a “Form Break” for what you need. In the content of it you can use HTML, for example for a link…

2 Likes

Form Break is definitely a good option. There is actually a link option at the bottom of the Form Break Window so very easy to link to the T&C page or document as you wish without coding.

Just make sure the Radio Button is mandatory. I don’t think setting validation to mandatory shows an asterisk as far as Radio Buttons are concerned so you can just add it below in the sub-text field.

Screenshot 2024-02-17 at 16.23.29

2 Likes

Yes that is what I’m looking for! Thanks!
is there anyway i can have the radio box rechecked? Just looking at what my competitors have done. Every additional step makes it more likely that the consumer abandons the form.

1 Like

I think CheckBox allows the item to be prefilled.

1 Like

I figured it out, it was in option values.
You guys have been super helpful!

1 Like

If you use formloom via the formloom helper stack you may have trouble with the font choice and size not matching the rest of your page / website. Best write your message then with links in HTML.

1 Like

This is what I did:
https://enrol.nrcac.edu.au/enrol-cm/

T&Cs are stacks on the page. Formloom checkbox for “have you read the conditions?”.

1 Like

Looks good!

1 Like

The problem with having it pre-checked is that the user does not voluntarily select it - so from a privacy perspective this is frowned upon. Depends how seriously you take all this stuff!.