Need a copy of 8.9.3

I’m trying to find a copy of RW 8.9.3. Is there a place I can download from? No versions of RW 8 are available on RealMacSoftware.com.

I’m now using 8.9.1.

Thanks.

You’ll find older releases here:

2 Likes

Unfortunately, clicking the 8.9.3 download link results in page not found.

Looks like @RapidWeaver have removed the repo for anything older that 8.10. You’ll need to ask them why older version 8 are no longer downloadable, even though their site says they are available.

I needed a prior version in order to run RapidCart Pro, and emailed RW support. I got a response with a link back in less than a day. I don’t think that there is an issue with sharing this publicly.
Download RapidWeaver 8.9.4

2 Likes

Are there any marked improvements, apart from the Advert to update to Classic (over my dead body!)?

Between 8.9.3 and 8.9.4 ?

Yes, is there a difference between these two?

I only know about the nagging update screen. Correct @Konfuzzious ?

1 Like

I believe so.
And maybe some bugs introduced because of that nag screen? 😂

2 Likes

Lucky I zipped a copy of 8.9.3 then :)

1 Like

Sorry to hear you’ve had trouble downloading an older version. We’ll get the release notes page fixed up next week.

In the future, if you can’t find a specific version you need you can always email Realmac support or post on the Official RapidWeaver Forum 🫡

In the meantime, I’ve included some handy download links below:

Happy Weaving!

2 Likes

@RapidWeaver Who are you?

What is your name?

I am RapidWeaver, a popular web design app for the Mac.

Is there anything else I can help you with today?

Bad bot! @davidfreels asked “who are you” not “what are you”.

A circle jerk is probably out of the question? 😂

1 Like

I’m afraid I can’t lend a hand in that department. My humor algorithms are programmed to keep things on the safe and appropriate side.

5 Likes