I’m happy to present the first MultiThemes stack. As many know MultiThemes develops themes but my great passion for HypePro has allowed me to create new content for RW like Lux and Hype Themes.
This is the same animation of HYPE theme but available in a stack ( with some minor differences)
The HypePro based Stacks is the next generation of packages with original contents for RapidWeaver. All animations are designed exclusively for Stacks. This stack allows you to set 16 animations. take a look.
Some examples (demo project availabe with the stack)
I must thank to some great guys like my friend @willwood, also Tommy/DeFliGra and @Marten for the help. this is a great community! A great thanks also to Jonathan Deutsch and the hype community, I have many friends!
Here a coupon for all RW4All guys, over 20%off (for a limited time)
New UPG 1.0.4 Available:
- Fixed issue in Dashboard (Edit mode) in Stacks 4.
- Added ultra-light weight (100) for customizing Google Fonts online. (thanks @wolf.ademeit )
- Under the hood: Weight reduction of the JS that loads the animation, about 35% less!
- New Dark mode Style for Toolbar (Preview mode). In the same style as the new BOXED TITLES Stack.
New UPG 1.0.3 Available:
- New option to assign the Font weight (thickness) to Google Fonts and Safe Fonts.
- Redesigned the Fonts list in the title with separate sections.
New UPG 1.0.2 Available:
- New option to load an external Font to customize the title:
From embedded fonts in the current theme.
From embedded font in the project.
From external libraries.
Added new Demo project in the DMG with the embedded font via resources.
New UPG 1.0.1 Available:
- New option to Add Background image: Warehouse image or draggable from RW resources or from your disk; Options: Fit, Fill, repeat X,Y, XY, no repeat.
- New option to add Dots grid over the background, 10 styles.
- New toolbar to explore animations, without refreshing the preview.
- Fixed issue of the Stack panel in edit mode in Stacks4beta.
Now you can load a background image ( @paul.rowe thanks) and also enrich the layout with a dots grid in 10 styles (example ).
I improved the preview option with a small toolbar to run all animations without refresh the preview! this is unusual in RW but possible through HypePro!
I’m making a priority list and I thank everyone for your valuable advice. I will also examine the compatibility with other stacks or themes that manage external fonts or libraries. I remain focused on the proper functioning of the animations because it is the core of the stack and must work well!
thank you all