Stack "HypeTitles" upgrade

@wolf.ademeit thanks!, also for your tests and suggestions.
I already had everything on my list but it takes time and I gave priority to the previous UPGs.

New UPG 1.0.3 Available:

• New option to assign the Font weight (thickness) to Google Fonts and Safe Fonts.
  • Redesigned the Fonts list in the title with separate sections.
    weigts

Google fonts ( online) and Safe fonts with variable thickness.
The Cordial library ( embedded i the theme ) comes with all files and is available also offline
Note: The Embedded fonts are available only with one style (and you can work offline with it) but you can use the same font online via google with variable thikness and the title can be edit in more ways.

now I take a break with my family, good weekend to all

6 Likes

@Multithemes Thanks, you did a great job.

Now relax - take deep breath and enjoy the time with your family and friends…

Best,
Wolf

1 Like

@Multithemes I just found a bug. The error occurs only after a while. Then Google fonts in the RW preview are no longer displayed correctly. I do not know if it comes from the stack or is a RW / Stacks preview problem (RW version 8.2.1 (20758) Stacks 4.0.0b33).

For example, I had used Google Open Sans and it was suddenly only the base font displayed when I changed the thickness. Previously, it had worked correctly. Then I switched to Julius Sans One. This font has only one thickness. Nevertheless, the font (always in the same thickness) was displayed at all thicknesses. Everything is correct in the Safari Preview.

BTW it is very nice that you also try to display the information in addition to the font thickness such as Light. Unfortunately, this information is not the same for every font. For example, Open Sans Light has the thickness 300. However, 300 - Book is displayed in your menu. This confuses more than it helps. So I had first tried 200 - Light (because I know that there is the light version). Incidentally, some fonts also have the thickness 100 (Ultra Light). I would omit the description because it is different in the fonts and only the numbers show.

There is the checkbox Italic. Loads this the Google Italic version of the font or do you show the font only at an angle?

@wolf.ademeit thanks, now I do not have my computer but I have verified that the first font has only one stiule and the other 4.
The drop-down menu for weight setting doen’t change based on the selected font, it is the user who must select the correct weight. I added a warning on the stack to avoid confusion.
In Julius Sans One you can use “default setting” (which does not add weight and which you can use to test the font correctly) or 400 (normal); the other values will give an incorrect result.
in Openn sans you can use 3/4/6/700.
I hope I have correctly understood your request and I’ll check the stack, also for adding ultralight!
thank you

New UPG 1.0.4 Available:

• Fixed issue in Dashboard (Edit mode) in Stacks 4.
  • Added ultra-light weight (100) for customizing Google Fonts online. (thanks @wolf.ademeit )
  • Under the hood: Weight reduction of the JS that loads the animation, about 35% less!
  • New Dark mode Style for Toolbar (Preview mode). In the same style as the new BOXED TITLES Stack.

toolbarHypeTitles

thanks again to everyone!
Michelangelo

4 Likes

Thanks for the update.
What I still miss is the option of Google Fonts for the subtitle. If necessary, the option for title and subtitle to use the same font.
Thanks…

@wolf.ademeit thanks , I also have more improvements in mind but I’m on vacation with my family. If you check the PM you can try “extenal font” in the slogan. I also improved the user experience in Preview and edit mode with other required options.

It takes some time for the tests.
Thanks!
Michelangelo

Hey!
External fonts in the slogan.
Very nice.
I’m gonna give it a try.
Thxs Michelangelo

thanks!
Not available yet but a beta ready for testing, check the PM.

1 Like

New UPG 1.0.5 Available:

• Edit mode: Now you can disable each item selectively.
  • Preview: Change the grid opacity 50%.
  • New font management to allow editing of the slogan with an external font; new option in the drop-down menu (thanks @wolf.ademeit) .
  • Added Fallback Font, title and slogan: Sans Serif, Serif, Cursive, Fantasy and Monospace.
  • Fixed bug in Rochester font in slogan.
  • Updated demo project with the new setting*

NOTE*: For existing projects with versions prior to HypeTitles V1.0.5 This version was heavily modified under the hood. The new Font setting is not recognized by previous verison; To view it correctly you need to re-select the title and slogan (both fonts) from the menu. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Michelangelo

2 Likes

Hi, can I use the default theme font as well? I am using Foundry and local fonts … thank you!

@Fuellemann Teorically yes, the “external font” option, available for Title and Slogam allows you to load all fonts in your project, from another stack, from a built-in font in a theme and also with fonts manually embedded via resources. Just copy the font name and paste it in the field “external font”.
BTW: I’m working to provide more examples online with external font. Also with Foundry.

if you need help let me know

If you could just add the Foundry option? So I do not have to enter any font names? It is not urgent. Within Foundry I am using the typestack.

1 Like

I added this option to offer a unique solution to all methods of uploads for external fonts. @Fuellemann thanks for the suggestion! I will examine founbry (and similar solutions).
As I said I’m working on new examples, even with foundry.

3 Likes

New UPG 1.0.6 Available:

• Edit mode: Fixed issue in responsive UI
  • New icons and new sizes for the “scroll button”
  • Updated demo project with the new setting
  • 2 New projects with Frameworks Foundation and Foundry with font loaded form the framework through the “external font option”
  • New option to set the fixed height of the stack, with 3 customizable breakpoints.
    With this improvement the stack works better also with the new POPBANDS!

newoption

2xnew 2 New projects

3 Likes

New UPG 1.07 Available:

• Edit mode: Fixed issue in responsive UI
  • 3 New projects with Frameworks Platform, UIkit and Source with font loaded form the framework through the “external font” option.

3x new projects

the DMG with the new projects can be downloaded from the purchase link but I will also send an email.

4 Likes

New UPG 1.0.8 Available:

• Fixed issue in Edit Mode in stacks4
  • Optimized titles animation n°6
  • New projects with the new Framework by @joeworkman foundation6 with font loaded through the “external font option”.

hypetitles-f6
BTW: the project V5 is still available in DMG

HypeTitles is now in promo!

New UPG 1.0.9 Available:

• Fixed issue in Font Weight setting with Google Fonts
2 Likes

New UPG 1.1.0 Available:

• Fixed issue in Scroll button and new Icon size.
  • New examples in demo project, 5 templates.

hypetitlesupf110

3 Likes

New UPG 1.1.1 Available:

• FIxed issue in Scroll Button.
  • Scroll Button: More Icon Pulsations counts.
  • New examples in demo project, 2 templates.

stack_hypetitles__preview_28

3 Likes

New UPG 1.1.2 Available:

• Fixed issue in UI in edit mode
  • Fixed issue in Javascript if uses with other Hype stacks
  • New examples in demo project, 2 templates

hypetitles__preview

2 Likes