Stacks 5.1 is now released

@joeworkman Discord is what is being used for the Yourhead discussion stream. The issue is not whether you like it or not, or whether it is for eceryone, it is the primary source of information direct from Isaiah, for Stacks information. There has been some excellent Stacks related announcements and Stacks related questions and answers direct from Isaiah. Hopefully that is where the first real news about Stacks Pro will be announced first. Shortly.

Yes there is an area called “Chat” but without user discipline, it loses focus and that valid information gets lost in the noise.

As valuable as the Chat area is, it has become increasingly more difficult to find Stacks information, and the very information that Stacks users are looking for has become diluted and obscured amongst the idle chiff-chatter, self-promotion, new stack announcements, discussions about M1 processors, etc., the list goes on and on.

So I suggest that the Yourhead Discord group users exercise some control and only “chat” about Stacks specific issues.

You did ask a valid question, but just in the wrong place.
“I’m keeping my eyes on AI. It’s powerful but still quite limited for a full coding or design project.”
This forum is a far better place to chat about such topics and there is an active thread on this forum that got very interesting yesterday.