Summer Sale - 23% off Everything

In a bid to add some excitement to this year, we’re launching a Summer Sale! Enjoy a fantastic 23% discount on everything for the year 2023. The best part? No coupon codes needed! Your discount will be automatically applied at checkout.

Unsure of what to pick? Here are a few of our top-selling products you might want to consider:

• Obviously Foundation 6 and Foundation Swatch Pack. If you do not have these, you don’t know what you are missing out on.

• Stack up on Total CMS licenses!

• Great time to try the new Traffic Control for custom short URLs and links

• SEO Helper is a must have if you want to rank well on search engines.

• Feeds is one of our most popular additions over the past couple of years. Its DB Pack gives you the best way to display data from your databases. Seriously.

• Cookie Jar has been touted as the most flexible and easy to use tools for GDPR and DSVGO.

• Raincheck speeds up your webpages. Best bang for the buck here!

• Oh my, this list could go one and on: Drift, Impact, Video Wall, Agent, Email, MovingBox… It’s nuts how many quality products we have right now to help you build the best websites out there.

Got a favorite stack? Share it in the comments below and help others make their choice.

Please note, this sale cannot be combined with other promotions (for example, our Deal of the Week). Offer ends July 9th.

5 Likes

Today is the last day to save with our huge Summer Sale! Enjoy a fantastic 23% discount on everything for the year 2023. The best part? No coupon codes needed! Your discount will be automatically applied at checkout.

Top 5

Unsure of what to pick? Here are the top 5 stacks that your fellow users have been purchasing.

1. Feeds and it’s packs: Feeds DB, Feeds Files and Feeds Video. Stack of the year!
  2. Total CMS is the most powerful and flexible CMS for Stacks.
  3. PageSafe is the easiest way to protect your webpages with a login.
  4. Play is our most recent stack. Badass video!
  5. SEO Helper is THE essential SEO tool that you need for Stacks.

Top 5 You Missed

Users have been enjoying the “top” lists that I have been posting this week to help you figure out what to save on. Here is a new one… My top 5 stacks that have been overlooked during the sale. These are some gems that have been clearly overlooked this week.

1. Call to Action allows you to track and notify customers can convert them into leads (without cookies!)
  2. Video Wall seamlessly integrates your Youtube or Vimeo channels into your website.
  3. Impact is the ONE slider that you need for webpage headers.
  4. Raincheck is the easiest way to speed up your webpage. Let me be frank here… if you don’t have Raincheck, it’s stupid to not get it during this sale.
  5. Agent is a Swiss Army knife for sever visibility, multi-language, and more server side tools.
  6. BONUS: Slot Machine is a fun stack to help add some dynamic aspects to your site. It also has great prototyping tools.

All good things must come to an end eventually. The sale will end tonight at midnight, California time (PDT). If you got something new from the sale this week, I hope that you are enjoying your new stacks. I hope that you go out there and make your websites great!

Cheers,
Joe

5 Likes