Vibracart Pro install

Hi

Im trying to instal Vibracart Pro in a site/.Im almost there but not!
They are bases in Wales and Im in USA so I wont be able to get help until tomorrow which will be too late!
Sadly the hosting is with Godaddy and its over an hour wait for phoen support and twice I have been cut off while they try to transfer my call to the correct department … so no help there.
I have set up the mySQl database … but something not good as I cant then login and still have the vibtracart message at teh top of my site!
Any advice greatly appreciated!

Have you contacted @vibralogix ? His name is Adrian and very helpful. He lives in Britain so it’s already late there. Here’s his email form page:

Have you also looked over the manual? Go to this page, scroll down, and you will find the link:

Unfortunately GoDaddy is not a great hosting company (you definitely get what you didn’t pay for) so from what I understand they may not be helpful. I don’t use this product, but have used SiteLok a lot so I know about the quality of the company.

Thanks! Yes GD are HELL!
I had made contact with Adrian … I had not realized he was in Wales so I should have got up earlier !(Im in California)
I’ll keep trying !

I got it !

3 Likes

For anyone looking for ecommerce stacks … Vibracart Pro is brilliant and Adrian really helpful !

Adrian even helped me over the weekend. Im really happy to have discovered vibracart pro!

2 Likes

Glad things got sorted out for you! All the Vibralogix products seem to work really well. I only use Sitelok and some Sitelok plugins, but have always been impressed with Adrian’s knowledge and help.

1 Like