X feed not working

I have a site with embedded twitter feed. I only just noticed its not working ! Is it no longer possible to add a X feed?

How was it embeded originally?

Didn’t Space Karen turn all that sort of thing off after he bought it?

3 Likes

Love that nickname! For those who don’t know where it came from, here’s an article from 2020:

1 Like

It is my understanding that Twitter feeds on websites no longer work. I have a site with the same problem.

1 Like

just the embed code in a html stack. It worked perfectly … but must be an X thing !

Thanks yes I think it must be that , Gurrrrrrrr!

Yes I think it flip flopped between available/unavailable but there seem to be a lot of WordPress plugins that are still able to do something.

I did find this link on the X (I hate that branding) help site for html code to embed a timeline.

Thanks so much for this info.

Has anyone made it work?

When I do it I get a box that says my client name @ but then says NOTHING TO SEE YET even though they tweet daily

Im wondering if there are WordPress ways of embedding the Twitter / X time kine someone might be working on a RW stack! 🤞Anyone have any hope!? I re embedded the code aas they suggest at X but still no show.

I don’t know why, I used https://publish.twitter.com and the embed code I got there works fine for me.

I wonder what on earth im doing wrong!

I cannot say what is done wrong. Maybe nothing, maybe there is a clash or conflict in you page. I used a code stack in a Source project.

Ahhhh THANKS !