Pleased to see this stack has been updated - thanks to @yuzool for doing this in good time.
In basic terms it appears to me from reading the documentation, that you now need to do rather more than previously i.e.
- Activate client integration in your STRIPE dashboard
- List the domain(s) that you need to work with checkout
- Add your Product(s) to the Stripe dashboard
- Ad your Stripe generated Product SKU and IS to the Checkout stack in RW
- Create a Plan for any Subscription in the dashboard and add the ID to the RW stack
The reason I’m curious is that SCA integration recently released in Machforms v 12, only requires the Machforms installation to be updated - none of the work in Stripe Dashboard gets mentioned at all.
Anyone started with this who can shed some light?